Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Obviously Pards doesn't think he is good enough to be a squad player? The CCC is his level, QPR will come up to the Prem and he'll be ineffective for them.

NPC!!  :angry:

He looked a different player today, much more relaxed and confident. I can't work out whether it's because we didn't get the best out of him or the Championship is just shit. The latter I suspect.

He looked a different player today, much more relaxed and confident. I can't work out whether it's because we didn't get the best out of him or the Championship is just shit. The latter I suspect.

Think it's more to do with his own confidence issues to be honest. He's shit scared of Premiership full-backs.

He's part of that select group that excells in the Championship and does nowt in the top league. Rob Earnshaw, Carlos Edwards, Leroy Lita, Sylvain Ebanks Blake have all set the Championship alight and none next to nothing when up against the big boys.

Think it's more to do with his own confidence issues to be honest. He's shit scared of Premiership full-backs.

He never looked comfortable here either. Massive difference between his attitude and the likes of Danny Simpson who isn't half as gifted but who acts and talks like he's the luckiest person alive to be wearing a Newcastle shirt.

Really stupid to loan him out without getting cover in first. Yes, he may be out of his depth in the Premier League, but he's better than no-one. Could have been useful yesterday coming on for Barton after he got exhausted.