Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Guest Chubby Jason

Probably Barton too. We should be aiming for at least a 10million profit this window, that would be just marvelous.

Guest Chubby Jason

My favorite window was the January one when we got relegated, we made a sound profit and sold two of our best players. Vintage Ashley.

Still think Routledge could do a job. Certainly worth keeping as backup. If Barton gets injured,who's going to play on the right? Ryan Taylor? Aye fantastic.

Though as we all know, its well and truely £££ before Logic with Mr Ashley.

When was the last time we didn't make a profit during a transfer window? Must be a few years ago now is it? ???

Didn't sell anyone last summer I don't think but spent a few million on Tiote and Perch.

Still think Routledge could do a job. Certainly worth keeping as backup. If Barton gets injured,who's going to play on the right?

Jonas? Marveaux?

Even Ryan Taylor, who I admittedly prefer over Routledge if only for his versatility.

Neither is going to be particularly outstanding, at least Ryan Taylor covers more positions. He's generally not calamitous as long as he's not being played at right back too.

When was the last time we didn't make a profit during a transfer window? Must be a few years ago now is it? ???

Didn't sell anyone last summer I don't think but spent a few million on Tiote and Perch.

:thup:

Still think Routledge could do a job. Certainly worth keeping as backup. If Barton gets injured,who's going to play on the right?

Jonas? Marveaux?

Both left footed players. I dont think ive actually ever seen Raylor have a good game. Would have made sense to keep Routledge for a bit of balance and depth for the sake of a few million which wont be reinvested into the playing team.

Jonas? Marveaux?

Both left footed players. I dont think ive actually ever seen Raylor have a good game. Would have made sense to keep Routledge for a bit of balance and depth for the sake of a few million which wont be reinvested into the playing team.

Jonas left footed? Both can play on either wing. After that they have Ferguson, who could do a job.

Jonas? Marveaux?

Jonas left footed? Both can play on either wing. After that they have Ferguson, who could do a job.

Jonas cant play onthe right like. Not at all.

Guest bimpy474

Jonas started at Newcastle as a RM didn't he, im sure he's right footed too

He's right footed but has a decent left foot, played most of his football on the left wing, virtually all his time at Mallorca was wide left.

Pretty sure he played on the right a few times in his first season and he was piss poor.

I was under the impression he was left footed like, which of course would affect his end product if played on the right. Think i might well be wrong on that one though. Still stand by the fact we should have kept Routledge though.