Do you think we will finish in the top 2? Yes or No

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The problem with the uber-pessimists who post here, usually reflecting the NUST viewpoint, is that most of them are usually complaining about the signings not being of Premier quality. So they are assuming we have a divine right to get promoted which smacks of arrogance for me.

The problem with the uber-pessimists who post here, usually reflecting the NUST viewpoint, is that most of them are usually complaining about the signings not being of Premier quality. So they are assuming we have a divine right to get promoted which smacks of arrogance for me.

What does that even mean?

I think it means we should be happy playing shite football and signing championship quality players and we are arrogant knobs for not doing so.

I think it means we should be happy playing shite football and signing championship quality players and we are arrogant knobs for not doing so.

And what part does NUST play in this? :dowie:

And what part does NUST play in this? :dowie:

It plays the part of an irrelevant dig

Yep, think we'll win it tbh. Routledge and Williamson both sounded solid tonight, if the injuries aren't to serious to those that picked them up then I see no reason we can't push on from here and get back to the form we had at the start of the season.