Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rumours on HOL and a Wigan forum that a late 4 million bid has been made, possibly from Arsenal

Here's the quote from the Wigan forum:

He wont sign. trust me, spoken to someone who knows and there has been late bids upped from two sides remarkably bigger than us.

and anyone who knows me on here knows i dont come and claim knowing stuff like this like some do. not unless substance. unfortunate as he may have been good but understnad it from his side .

Until it's confirmed, I'd say we've still got a shot tbh. With the administration, its highest bid wins so we know exactly what to do. And given a straight choice, I genuinely believe he's pick us over Wigan.

But if we miss out, I'll be sad but not too gutted. Three days ago, the idea of signing Victor Moses was ludicrous and us being in pole position was just a lovely bonus.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I have an ITK who is quite reliable who says he knows fuck all about this so dont get your hopes up.

Massive con apparently. No bid at all from us.

Guest Geordiekev

I have an ITK who is quite reliable who says he knows f*** all about this so dont get your hopes up.

Tell your ITK that we have an ITK called Chris Hughton that led us to believe otherwise..

Guest Haris Vuckic

I have an ITK who is quite reliable who says he knows f*** all about this so dont get your hopes up.

Tell your ITK that we have an ITK called Chris Hughton that led us to believe otherwise..

Exactly.

LIE

All thats disappointing is that a no mark club (Premier League status or not) like Wigan are buying our transfer targets.

if he chose Wigan over us cos of money, great, we dont need any more mercenaries like that at this club.

Guest Geordiekev

All thats disappointing is that a no mark club (Premier League status or not) like Wigan are buying our transfer targets.

if he chose Wigan over us cos of money, great, we dont need any more mercenaries like that at this club.

He would not have chosen Wigan due to money and is certainly no merc, the administrators will want the highest dollar they can get for him (not Moses) but if Moses can agree personal terms with Wigan then he will go there, the sale fee is out of his control. Wages are another thing and if a Premiereship club can offer him more and regular football then why should he not go there.

Some need to remember that we are no longer the catch we used and havent been for a long while,  a player will only come here if we can meet their personal terms and and beat off any competition. No way will we be able to fight against prem clubs for signatures, if we were playing consistant good football and sat with a 12 point lead with a game in hand then I would believe otherwise.

You don't become one of the best strikers playing crap football infront of 40k+ loyal fans in the Championship .

He would not have chosen Wigan due to money and is certainly no merc, the administrators will want the highest dollar they can get for him (not Moses) but if Moses can agree personal terms with Wigan then he will go there, the sale fee is out of his control. Wages are another thing and if a Premiereship club can offer him more and regular football then why should he not go there.

Some need to remember that we are no longer the catch we used and havent been for a long while,  a player will only come here if we can meet their personal terms and and beat off any competition. No way will we be able to fight against prem clubs for signatures, if we were playing consistant good football and sat with a 12 point lead with a game in hand then I would believe otherwise.

You don't become one of the best strikers playing crap football infront of 40k+ loyal fans in the Championship .

Bollocks. If we match the fee and personal terms I think we are a big draw for any ambitious young player. Wigan have offered a bigger fee so they are in the driving seat for now. Obviously the kid's in demand so the administrators are waiting to see bids most.

Surely it's over the fact they have a certain PL status?

that and he thinks he can put himself in the shop window for an arsenal or chelsea etc to pick him up later and fairly easily too since wigan put up 0 fight when it comes to holding onto players

It will be because of the style of football that the Manager is trying to encourage.

Martinez is a big factor without a doubt. If Stoke or Blackburn put in a bid for instance I doubt Moses would even consider it.

More smoke and mirrors from ashley and co,

We never intended to make a serious bid for moses,

Its clear after today our midfield is stagnant and Most teams have sussed this out now,

If we  intend to go for promotion we need more pace and movement from our midfield.

Butt and co are getting overrun.

More smoke and mirrors from ashley and co,

We never intended to make a serious bid for moses,

Its clear after today our midfield is stagnant and Most teams have sussed this out now,

If we  intend to go for promotion we need more pace and movement from our midfield.

Butt and co are getting overrun.

Err he's a forward? :lol: