Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Nothing on this is going to happen untill Monday.

well thats my monday planned then

F5 mayhem incoming   :frantic:

For some random reason I favour ctrl+r :lol:

Good alternative if the F5 break down during the day :lol:

I've only got 3 lectures on Monday. F5ing for the rest of the day :snod:

Just realised I'm off on Monday  :lol:  Get in. Not that I'm saying we will sign him but it will be nice to sit back and watch the last minutes deals go through knowing that we've done good business in this window and we are in the race to sign Moses

A great window? We're on the 29th of January approaching a big game away to a promotional rival and we're still without a striker.

I don't think we need one desperately, like we did cover at the back and a winger. Carroll, Loven, Ranger and Ameobi with the option of Nolan just behind any of them is adequate.

A great window? We're on the 29th of January approaching a big game away to a promotional rival and we're still without a striker.

Ameobi, Ranger, Lovenkrands and Carroll could all be considered strikers but i'm sure you will ignore that.

Ameobi, Ranger, Lovenkrands and Carroll could all be considered strikers but i'm sure you will ignore that.

lol