Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Oh and btw, all of you who didn't think the mighty Newcastle United were a big enough draw put that in your pipe and smoke it.

yup oh wait he will just turn down Wigan and demand the administrators accept our bid

aye

Oh and btw, all of you who didn't think the mighty Newcastle United were a big enough draw put that in your pipe and smoke it.

He wanted to come here. LOL

Wigan offered more wedge.

Stick that in your pipe and smerk it...like a charva with dodgy tabs from some dodgy country that fucking stink .

the thing with Moses is that he's young and going for less than he usually would due to the situation at palace. buying him would be a safe investment purely in resale terms we'd be extremely unlikely not to get the money back for him and probably get more. on top of that if it helps us get back into the premiership, which is itself worth an alleged £60m over a few years, it is absolutely staggering to miss out completely over the sake of a few hundred k.

A couple of entries below in his Twitter suggest we didn't offer enough wages

"the days of Newcastle blowing other clubs out of the water in relation to wages is long gone. For now anyway.

A couple of entries below in his Twitter suggest we didn't offer enough wages

"the days of Newcastle blowing other clubs out of the water in relation to wages is long gone. For now anyway.

that would make sense, as he mentions us being the PLAYERS preferred option, but money talks. i.e. money didnt affect the selling club, but the player.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hughton said: 'I would like to bring in another player. We expressed an interest in Victor Moses. I don't know if it was the administrators or Palace that made the decision to sell him to Wigan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1247539/Leicester-City-0-Newcastle-United-0-Toon-want-Daniel-Cousin-firepower.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0eEHnly9B

Guest Geordiekev

Daniel Cousin firepower :lol: please no.

Well he seems about our stamp, 4 goals in 30apps if correct. We should be over the moon  :no: although I sense a bit of billy bs from the press.

Stick that in your pipe and smerk it...like a charva with dodgy tabs from some dodgy country that f***ing stink .

Since when has Sunderland been a country :iamatwat:

Stick that in your pipe and smerk it...like a charva with dodgy tabs from some dodgy country that f***ing stink .

Since when has Sunderland been a country :iamatwat:

It's neither, its a state of mind.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

So its done he has completed his move. I am gutted

They will sell him in 18 months for £7-10million + .  Great move Ashley.