Twitter

Thespence

Guest Wally_McFool

"Small Time" Snuderlund upsetting media peeps. :D

davekidd_people Dave Kidd

Its trivial and personal but if they can't accommodate reasonable media demands they're too small-time to be in PL

davekidd_people Dave Kidd

So glad Newcastle won today. And even happier that Sunderland lost. Most unhelpful club in the PL. Deserve it

Obertan has it.

@TheRealObertan

haha great name

@BassongOfficiel

Sebastien bassong

Good day at home watching football!well done toons for the win in the derby!

Trying to engineer a move back to us, obviously.

Will Kammy ask Capello?

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@chris_kammy any chance of him comin up to the north east n watching a game 4 once

Is Simpson believing his own hype?  I assume he means to see him.  You're not good enough by a good way Danny.

Guest johnson293

Capello probably thinks Newcastle is in Scotland tbh

This. Don't think he's ever been to a game here of recent (since our return to the PL)

Sure I've seen his assistant (Franco Baldini) shown in the stands for one of our games last season, think it was up here.

EDIT: Just checked - it was the 5-1 derby - commentator saying he was there to watch Jordan Henderson.  :iamatwat:

Capello has never been to SJP to watch a game even when Carroll was here.  He has been to SOL once.  Pretty shocking really.  I think the reason given previously has been that he likes to see more than one game a day and we are too far away for that to be possible.

And to be fair to Simpson, he was supposedly on a list of potentials that England were looking at but the emergence of Kyle Walker means that he has probably dropped off that list.

Capello has never been to SJP to watch a game even when Carroll was here.  He has been to SOL once.  Pretty shocking really.  I think the reason given previously has been that he likes to see more than one game a day and we are too far away for that to be possible.

And to be fair to Simpson, he was supposedly on a list of potentials that England were looking at but the emergence of Kyle Walker means that he has probably dropped off that list.

He was at Villa park on the day of our relegation, though.

Never at SJP as far as I know. Pretty shocking.