Twitter

Thespence

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nufcfans on Twitter :facepalm:

Asking yesterday whether we should "give Smith a chance" up front when Ba is away and now talking about getting Owen back for cover.

Guest Chubby Jason

Asking yesterday whether we should "give Smith a chance" up front when Ba is away and now talking about getting Owen back for cover.

:lol: Yes!

Guest Phil K

Good on Collymore for collecting the evidence and calling the Police round. This s*** needs to stop, and fast.

Again, can't look past Liverpool and KKK's actions as acting as catalyst to this whole football and racism thing escalating in the way it has this past couple of months.

Agree. Its very concerning, and I blame Dogleash and Liverpool for the resurgence of this kind of thing.

And their fans are still blaming everyone but themselves, and in denial. (Having so many of the rags on their side doesn't help them  getting realistic and seeing the problem of course a Mirror  turd on SSN this morning showed that. He WAS a scouser though)

:lol: :lol: Surely a pisstake?

(whoosh?)

ur

Odd.

Not really its the 140 characters thing isn't it, saves him 2 characters dont it.

Yeah, I know that. I was going on about "ur" being apparently censored by the swear filter.

(whoosh?)

Guest bimpy474

ur

Odd.

Not really its the 140 characters thing isn't it, saves him 2 characters dont it.

Yeah, I know that. I was going on about "ur" being apparently censored by the swear filter.

(whoosh?)

Ahhh right sorry mate, yes very odd as its not as if it can mistaken for a swear word.

ur

Odd.

(whoosh?)

Ahhh right sorry mate, yes very odd as its not as if it can mistaken for a swear word.

No worries :thup: