Twitter

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

He won't be worried about these namby, pamby educated solicitors and the PC gone mad laws we live under.

Otter, you know those namby, pamby educated solicitors? That's you that is. [\Mary Whitehouse Experience]

:shifty:

Some of NE5's stuff has majorly crossed the line like. Repeatedly calling a lad off TT an "Irish c***"  directed to the lad's account could easily land him in hot water. Stuff like Twitter abuse is becoming more clamped down on and I've seen and  actually been involved in prosecutions of twitter users for exactly this sort of abuse.

It's impossible to crack down on every abusive message but when it's repeated heavy abuse, then you're sailing very close to the wind.

He should probably be calling me a British/Irish c*** just to be sure (to be sure) since i'm from Belfast, he's normally very PC and wouldn't want to cause offence with the whole religion/cross-community bit

;)

Since when were we allowed to talk about that mentalist on here. Has his ban been rescinded?

i hope so might leave us alone then

*slinks back into the shadows*

Since when were we allowed to talk about that mentalist on here. Has his ban been rescinded?

Apart from it being very old news, since when were you not allowed to talk about him? :lol:

Apart from it being very old news, since when were you not allowed to talk about him? :lol:

Since forever Dave. Since forever. Slapped my wrist a few times a year or so ago because he couldn't respond on here.

/Actually, unless they're one and the same, that might have been Stevie. :lol:

Since forever Dave. Since forever. Slapped my wrist a few times a year or so ago because he couldn't respond on here.

/Actually, unless they're one and the same, that might have been Stevie. :lol:

It's pretty snidey that's all, knowing they can't respond. I'd rather we just moved on.

Edit: that includes people shit-stirring on other forums.

Issued a very suspiciously looking PR company type apology:

"I had just finished training and saw the captions on the TV screens in the treatment rooms, I was really upset and tweeted my feelings in the heat of the moment. I apologise unreservedly for my comment about the FA."

Good on him. If he thinks he didn't lie then why accept being called a liar? Who it is shouldn't matter.

you don't go around calling people twats on social networks though, do you ffs?

That's MUCH worse than being accused of lying in a very serious case.

Good on him. If he thinks he didn't lie then why accept being called a liar? Who it is shouldn't matter.

As much as I'm sure that you're trying to get a reaction, it doesn't take a genius to look at both cases and to figure  out roughly what's happened. If he was that badly done by, he would have left his tweet up, instead of deleting it.

Bit immature about the 'who it is doesn't matter' bit. Clearly it does.

Insert facepalm.