Twitter

Thespence

Take Saylor out of the equation for a sec as he's clearly a bit thick but is Williamson dumb enough/that desperate for money he'll tout tickets. I'd imagine the FA would throw the book at any player doing it and I doubt the club would be massively impressed either!

Gary Lineker having a subtle dig at Pardew and also saying it's a joke that a club like us who aren't in Europe don't have a go at the FA Cup.  Said it's such a shame for our fans and 'Glory over wonga.' 

Good to hear from Gaz.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague  9m

A top Spanish manager wanted in the PL. In last 2 months Quique Sanchez Flores has had approaches from West Brom, West Ham, Newcastle

Someone will be getting a letter from a lawyer soon.

Guest chopey

Twitter and Facebook must be shaking in there boots one word against Newcastle and we will see you in court

robbie elliott ‏@robbieelliott3  2h

I remember training with Ramsey as a 15/16 year old at #nufc  Could have got him for 500k.Arguably wouldn't be the player he is today #shame

Arguably :lol:

Colwyn Bay FC ‏@ColwynBayFC 2h

After hearing the news that Yaya Toure may leave Manchester City after having nobody wish him a happy birthday.... (1/2)

......We would like to wish Yaya Toure a belated happy birthday from all your friends at Colwyn Bay Football Club. (2/2)

Guest reefatoon

After hearing the news that Yaya Toure may leave Manchester City after having nobody wish him a happy birthday.... (1/2)

......We would like to wish Yaya Toure a belated happy birthday from all your friends at Colwyn Bay Football Club. (2/2)

:lol: Worth a try eh!  Tell you what though, footballers are so pathetically precious it's unreal.

:lol: Worth a try eh!  Tell you what though, footballers are so pathetically precious it's unreal.

True, but in his case I think it's a little harsh here like. Something's obviously upset the guy enough to intentionally publicise the affair. If you were one of the best workers in your office and dug your company out of the s*** on a number of occasions but never felt like it was appreciated or reciprocated when, perhaps, it is with others, you'd question it too. If you were good enough to go anywhere else, do the same job and money wasn't an issue to you.. well, it would make sense to find another place that appreciates you more.

Suppose everybody is different. Some need the praise and attention to be happy, others don't. Some are motivated purely by money, some aren't. He strikes me as a decent guy though and I'd like to see him off somewhere else  :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

Sure Man Citys official account has posted a video of them all singing happy birthday on the plane with a cake and everything. His agent was basically talking shit :lol: