Twitter

Thespence

It's the bringing his own water that got me. Put a few bottles from the fridge in your training bag you stupid prick. I do it every single day and I'm a far better athlete than Michael fucking Chopra.

Guest firetotheworks

Even if it was anything to whinge about, it's a measure of how worthless he is as a footballer, if anything.

Like cleaning his own work shoes is below him man. Fucking wanker

Thing is, if every club other than Blackpool in the top two tiers is pampering their squads like this, you can understand why players get disillusioned and arrogant.

He's still a dick, like.

Chopra is a tool for putting that on Twitter, but you really have to ask yourself what the hell Blackpool are doing? They were in the Premier League a couple of season's ago, and should be a better run outfit than that. Players shouldn't have to do that at a professional football club for goodness sake.

I doubt most people would accept that if they were in his shoes. I mean, even in the office I work in people refuse to wash their own damn mugs and dishes, and someone has to be hired to come in and do that, as well as keep the kitchen area clean, otherwise it's a war zone in there. So people have to be honest with themselves.

Chopra is a tool for putting that on Twitter, but you really have to ask yourself what the hell Blackpool are doing? They were in the Premier League a couple of season's ago, and should be a better run outfit than that. Players shouldn't have to do that at a professional football club for goodness sake.

I doubt most people would accept that if they were in his shoes. I mean, even in the office I work in people refuse to wash their own damn mugs and dishes, and someone has to be hired to come in and do that, as well as keep the kitchen area clean, otherwise it's a war zone in there. So people have to be honest with themselves.

Getting robbed blind by the Oystons. Do they still have only 8 players on their books? Always had a bit of a soft spot for Blackpool.

Guest chopey

I read last week that the season they spent in the Premiership their managing director was the highest paid in the world something like £11 million.

Yup - Oyston's have robbed the club of millions, since they got promoted to the PL. Preston supporting friend of mine has been keeping me in the loop. She says the family are all bent - think the dad went to jail for a bit on a rape charge.

FA should really be stepping in and doing more, now.

Guest bimpy474

Like cleaning his own work shoes is below him man. Fucking wanker

Why do footballers have to get their boots cleaned anyway? Its not like they're playing in shit pitches

Well it used to be a way of keeping the youth players grounded, making them clean the older players boots. But that era has gone, even the youth players act like prima donnas. Basically football is a sport full of over important brats who think they can do what they like because they're paid ridiculous money.

Yup - Oyston's have robbed the club of millions, since they got promoted to the PL. Preston supporting friend of mine has been keeping me in the loop. She says the family are all bent - think the dad went to jail for a bit on a rape charge.

They still have another parachute payment of 7m due soon and a tribunal payment for Ince, I think the Oystons will do a runner with what's left when that money comes in. The supporters had a protest on our seafront this weekend, funny shit, but can't help but feel sorry for them.

Guest bimpy474

Top #LadzBantz going on between Danny Simpson, Joey Barton and Rio Ferdinand...

Probably about fighting.

They still have another parachute payment of 7m due soon and a tribunal payment for Ince, I think the Oystons will do a runner with what's left when that money comes in. The supporters had a protest on our seafront this weekend, funny s***, but can't help but feel sorry for them.

You living in Blackpool?

Phil Scott‎True Faith (Newcastle United Fanzine)

48 mins ·

Just heard on good authority we are signing Aubemyang from Dortmund this week hope it is true

Please repost this in the braindead twitter rumours thread please.