Twitter

Thespence

Okay, I'm not usually one for shameless self promotion but I'd like a favour from those on Twitter.

I've put together a short survey regarding the use of Twitter amongst our players for my dissertation and would be absolutely cock in hand if as many of you as possible could take five minutes out to complete it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/footballersandtwitter

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - I've also just realised I've been blocked by Shite Seats  :'(

Sorry fella.  Not sure why?

Guest BooBoo

Okay, I'm not usually one for shameless self promotion but I'd like a favour from those on Twitter.

I've put together a short survey regarding the use of Twitter amongst our players for my dissertation and would be absolutely cock in hand if as many of you as possible could take five minutes out to complete it.

Thanks in advance.

I'll take a look.

And shite seats is the worst name for a blog/forum/whatever the hell it is I've ever heard. What does it even refer to?

Done.

It's probably Giggs but have people seen the account '50 Shades of Andy Gray', read some of the tweets  :lol:

@50SOAndyGray

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's brilliant.

Thanks in advance.

I'll take a look.

And shite seats is the worst name for a blog/forum/whatever the hell it is I've ever heard. What does it even refer to?

:(. Just our shitty little blog which we setup when we all used to sit together in L7...aka the shite seats as they were shit and mint at the same time.

Guest BooBoo

Thanks in advance.

I'll take a look.

:(. Just our shitty little blog which we setup when we all used to sit together in L7...aka the shite seats as they were shit and mint at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, your patter and blogs are funny but the name is lousy. Always cringe a bit when I see it.

It's probably Giggs but have people seen the account '50 Shades of Andy Gray', read some of the tweets  :lol:

@50SOAndyGray

Oh man, this is brilliant.

“69!” He barks. The two chambermaids obey his order. He sits & watches them pleasure each other before his eyes. “This is end to end stuff!”

She lay trembling, no one had ever screwed her like that. He lay over her panting body & looked at his throbbing sword "take a bow, son."

Suddenly he stopped pounding her. Something was wrong. "Your condom" she said red faced "it came off in me." He grinned "pick that one out!"

After the five hour romp, they shared a cigarette. "Was I any good?" she asked nervously. "You'd struggle on a cold night at The Britannia."

"How will you do me?" she asks "Doggy? Missionary? Cowgirl?" She begs, craving his answer. He responds confidently, "The Makelele position".

“We can’t” she insists as he stuffs his hand up her dress “you’re marrying my mum tomorrow.” He retorts, “Play the game, not the occasion.”

“How could you?” she rages as tears piss down her face “My daughter on the day before our wedding!” He shrugs, “away goals count as two.”