Twitter

Thespence

From JozyAltidore17 (the Hull City striker sent off for a headbutt on Saturday) on Twitter: "I'm so sorry about yesterday. Made a stupid, immature and costly mistake. I apologize to Hull City and the fans who I let down. I let my emotions get the best of me and lost my composure. Believe it or not this year playing for Hull was to date the best trip I've ever been on."

Taken from the BBC website

I like that bit, it's like "well obvious most people think this is a shit team and a shit place to live but believe it or not...." :lol:

Now, now...

From JozyAltidore17 (the Hull City striker sent off for a headbutt on Saturday) on Twitter: "I'm so sorry about yesterday. Made a stupid, immature and costly mistake. I apologize to Hull City and the fans who I let down. I let my emotions get the best of me and lost my composure. Believe it or not this year playing for Hull was to date the best trip I've ever been on."

Taken from the BBC website

I like that bit, it's like "well obvious most people think this is a shit team and a shit place to live but believe it or not...." :lol:

Now, now...

It is tbf. ;)

TheBig_Sam

Tried some of that 'Meow Meow' stuff last night. Never again.

TheBig_Sam

The wife came back from her Cobbling course to find me standing on the roof, dressed like Colonel Gaddafi and arguing with a pigeon.

TheBig_Sam

She tried to coax me down with a Wagon Wheel but I roared: "Stay clear of the Moors!", ripped off the Sky dish & tried to leap into heaven.

TheBig_Sam

She finally got me to bed at 4am, but not before I'd shaved off my pubes, glued them to my upper lip and started chanting: "To me, to you!".

:lol:

TheBig_Sam

Tried some of that 'Meow Meow' stuff last night. Never again.

TheBig_Sam

The wife came back from her Cobbling course to find me standing on the roof, dressed like Colonel Gaddafi and arguing with a pigeon.

TheBig_Sam

She tried to coax me down with a Wagon Wheel but I roared: "Stay clear of the Moors!", ripped off the Sky dish & tried to leap into heaven.

TheBig_Sam

She finally got me to bed at 4am, but not before I'd shaved off my pubes, glued them to my upper lip and started chanting: "To me, to you!".

:lol:

"That email I just got is spot on - why should I accept a puny cock, why I can take some medicine and turn it into a mighty fuck rocket??"  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest n4e

Just can't escape the buzz of election fever. Big Chris Samba waltzes into training today and shouts "who wants to see my Hung Parliament?"

The wife is at me to vote. "It affects your future," she said. "This affects your immediate future," I replied, and punched her in the face.

:lol: I was just going to post that.  It's absolutely phenomenal that Big Sam one, so so funny.

I never bother with Twitter but maybe I should join.

Just can't escape the buzz of election fever. Big Chris Samba waltzes into training today and shouts "who wants to see my Hung Parliament?"

He pulls his pants down & whips out the lad. He's written "the Rt Hon Chrissy's cock" on it. He's so satirical. We call him Satirical Samba.

:lol: :lol:

Nolan one seems genuine. the bloke cant spell for shit. Havent seen the Carroll one yet, whats the link?

Is the AlansmithNUFC one actually him? seems far too witty to be a footballer like.

I hate this Twitter business but Barton's is absolutely priceless, some recent ones:

"Pretty sure I met Jesus last night."

"He told me I was going places. Then passed me a cigar."

"Fair play nice bloke."

"Fuck me my eyesight is getting bad. Went to post a letter today an almost blinded a muslim woman. "