Twitter

Thespence

Would love to see Chelsea win the title and Barca to win the Champions League, just to leave Owen with nothing. It would be ridiculous if he picked up a Premier League and Champions League this season.

themichaelowen michael owen

I noticed all 4 Champions League semi finalists got beat this weekend. Coincidence or something in it?

What a prick.

of course its all coincidence, well unless they have all been told to lose but then he would know that if that was the case

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Memo to all enraged United fans: you'll never bully me off Twitter. Who do you think I am, Darron 'diddums' Gibson? #goonerpower

18 seconds agoFavorite Retweet Reply

He loves winding them up :lol:

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Morning @rioferdy5 @Wazzaroon08 @themichaelowen here's your day's agenda: football lesson 2-4pm, spelling lesson 5-midnight #goonerpower

:lol:

Whichever media it is in - printed press, television, radio, Twitter, take your pick - one thing is consistent, and that is that Piers Morgan is an oily, talentless, repulsive waste of fucking skin.

It annoys me that he has built himself up into something nearing a respectable journalist.

I had no problem with him being rich or successful, there's plenty of arseholes have done that, but to see him nowadays liked and respected by such a wide audience makes me absolutely despair with humanity.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Morning @rioferdy5 @Wazzaroon08 @themichaelowen here's your day's agenda: football lesson 2-4pm, spelling lesson 5-midnight #goonerpower

:lol:

Whichever media it is in - printed press, television, radio, Twitter, take your pick - one thing is consistent, and that is that Piers Morgan is an oily, talentless, repulsive waste of fucking skin.

It annoys me that he has built himself up into something nearing a respectable journalist.

I had no problem with him being rich or successful, there's plenty of arseholes have done that, but to see him nowadays liked and respected by such a wide audience makes me absolutely despair with humanity.

This. Still starting to warm to him a bit after the Man U jibes though.

@themichaelowen

michael owen

Just arrived home to see my birthday girl before she went to bed. Settling down to watch a bit of snooker now.

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood @

@themichaelowen BORING!

1 minute agoFavorite Reply Delete

:snod:

ben00n8 Ben Hancock

@themichaelowen arsenal deserved it today. But I'd like to see Manu win the league so you can get a winners medal. #deserved

Deserved? DESERVED? fuck me  :doh:

Rooney ripping into some Stoke fan.  :lol:

Wazzaroon08 Wayne rooney

@nathscfc1 successful. Trophies. That's all mate.

Wazzaroon08 Wayne rooney

@nathscfc1 haha u follow me. Get a life kid. Ur team needs ur support not me. Bet u never been a Stoke game. What do they say. Armchair.

Really starting to like the ugly prick.

ben00n8 Ben Hancock

@themichaelowen arsenal deserved it today. But I'd like to see Manu win the league so you can get a winners medal. #deserved

Deserved? DESERVED? fuck me  :doh:

has he played enough to receive one?

ben00n8 Ben Hancock

Deserved? DESERVED? f*** me  :doh:

has he played enough to receive one?

Played his 10th yesterday, so aye...

PvanAanholt_ Patrick van aanholt

@dannysimpson12 just got back to leicester init....gonna chill yeh man was good 2 see ya yesterday... See u soon u never know haaha!

van Aanholt to NUFC?  :cheesy:

PvanAanholt_ Patrick van aanholt

@dannysimpson12 just got back to leicester init....gonna chill yeh man was good 2 see ya yesterday... See u soon u never know haaha!

van Aanholt to NUFC?  :cheesy:

Be back at Chelsea when we play them won't he?

Guest Stephen927

@piersmorgan

Piers Morgan

Nice that you do that for @themichaelowen RT @Wazzaroon08 Just dropped little man off at nursery. On way to training listening to talksport