Twitter

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stupid like, even if it was banter, people (Daily Mail) will be ready to pounce on stuff like that.  :lol:

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

Work at newcastle shop and earn the award for employee of the day hahaha

He worked hard and created a good atmosphere in the shop, but didn't sell much.

:shifty:

Guest icemanblue

Almost as good as my split ends joke, that. Did I get any lol faces? Did I fuck.

I was lol'ing on the inside, mate.

:lol: Thanks, man.

Guest Flatline

honestly if Jonas could get us 8-10 mill I`d carry him to the airport.  I love the guy but the lack of end product is limiting us in the same way Nolan is..

"Possible" Twitter ban for Manchester United players:

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has suggested his players could be banned from using Twitter.

The micro-blogging website is used by United players including Wayne Rooney, who was involved in an incident with a follower on Tuesday.

While Ferguson, 69, said he did not understand Twitter, he said the club are looking at the possible "issues attached" to using the website.

"I don't know why anybody can be bothered with that stuff," he said.

"How do you find the time to do that? There are a million things you can do in your life without that.

"Get yourself down to the library and read a book. Seriously. It is a waste of time.

Wayne Rooney Rooney has collected more than 500,000 followers in less than a month

"It seems to have a certain momentum at the moment. Everyone seems to want to do it."

Defender Rio Ferdinand is a prolific Tweeter, Michael Owen and Nani are regular users while Rooney recently joined the growing number of footballers with a large following after signing up last month.

The striker told one user "I'll put u asleep within 10 seconds" when he replied to an abusive tweet before dismissing his words as "banter".

However, a trio of footballers have been reprimanded by the Football Association for inappropriate comments made on their profiles.

West Ham players Carlton Cole and Danny Gabbidon have both fined and warned about their future conduct, along with former Liverpool striker Ryan Babel.

And Ferguson said his players must take greater responsibility, especially when conducting themselves off the pitch.

"They are responsible for their actions," he said of his players.

"We as a club are looking at it [Twitter] because there can be issues attached to it. And we don't want that."

And the Scot dismissed the suggestion that Twitter brings the players closer to the supporters.

"It would be better if they did it on the pitch," added Ferguson.

What would Rio do with his life without Twitter? :lol:

honestly if Jonas could get us 8-10 mill I`d carry him to the airport.  I love the guy but the lack of end product is limiting us in the same way Nolan is..

be like getting n'zogbia on a free.

:shifty:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's really not.

Guest Haris Vuckic

honestly if Jonas could get us 8-10 mill I`d carry him to the airport.  I love the guy but the lack of end product is limiting us in the same way Nolan is..

You're an idiot.

He's been excellent for the second half of this season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jonas is not your conventional winger, whom you could measure effectivness by assists and goals- 'lack of end product'  will be pretty irrelevant if we can play N'Zogbia and Barton in the same side as him, in fact we'll see a much better Jonas than the already good one we've got right now.

Guest BooBoo

Love Ferguson, he's rigidly old school and I'm all for that.

"Get down the library and read a book." :)