Twitter

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

Why did MP John Hemming name him? I know he has Parliamentary Privelege but just wondering why he felt the need to bring up Giggs specifically in the House of Commons.

The politicians are having a bitch fight with the judges, he thought he'd get a slap in to really get it going.

Strange that he's trying to take the moral high ground when his wife is an alleged kitten chief!

http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/07/mps-wife-court-kitten-theft?cat=politics&type=article

:lol:

:lol:

Fecker! Thought I'd got away with the edit! :lol:

I hadn't even read the rest of the article which says he's been putting it about a bit as well!

Can't feel sorry for a dirty footballer doing the usual. He's sadly made it in the to the "cunt" category. I say sadly as I respected the guy for his great ability and achievements, then he does the dirty deed that the cunt footballers do.

Why do they get married? just stay single and fuck what you want that's also single. Nobody hurt, nobody cares.

Guest Slarth

Literally about 40 reporters outside Giggs' house. All with big smiles.

It was only a matter of time & they knew it, he's brought it on himself tbf.

Literally about 40 reporters outside Giggs' house. All with big smiles.

It was only a matter of time & they knew it, he's brought it on himself tbf.

A certain slapper played a part, but Giggs is the main focus.

Guest BooBoo

Repugnant little shagnasty! Gonna be an absolute circus now until the weekend. It may even work in Man Utd's favour.

Hemming making a good point on Sky News - the fact that people being nicked for gossiping about a footballer's private life get tried and imprisoned in secret, not allowed to publicise their case or complain about it openly because that would also break the injuction by nature of telling people what they were being done for.

Guest MrSundlofer

Meh, once again twitter fail, but could be interesting if true - random on it saying Mehdi Abeid from Lens in Gosforth Hotel is there claiming he's signed for us. 

Younging like, 18 or something.

Pinch of salt as normal.

Who said it?

Guest Loven11

Thank u RT @LeeRobson23: @dannysimpson12 getting the most votes on underrated player of the season amongst fans... thought I'd share that to express my gratitude.

Guest Loven11

@themichaelowen - U should shine ur medal up real nice, turn that some bitch sideways and stick it straight up ur candyarse !!