Twitter

Thespence

Say I was given the choice, to either bum wor Chezza or punch Michael Owen. I'd opt for smashing Chezza because its the right thing to do, but I wouldn't beable to enjoy it, as in the back of my mind I'd just be thinking about what a missed opportunity. I'd hope Cheryls fellatio tekkers would neutralise Michael Owens muggy grin that would be stuck in my head enabling me to get more than a semi lob on. Unlikely though, unlikely.

Guest Geordiesned

@NUFCOfficial:

@Derek_Llambias is a fake account and is not connected to the club's Managing Director. Board members at #nufc do not have Twitter accounts

Fuck me did they really think they needed to spell that out?! :lol:

@NUFCOfficial:

@Derek_Llambias is a fake account and is not connected to the club's Managing Director. Board members at #nufc do not have Twitter accounts

Fuck me did they really think they needed to spell that out?! :lol:

Probably got that spence bloke tweeting them for a signed shirt or sex.

Guest bimpy474

@NUFCofficial Newcastle United

The fat, drunken blabbering lunatic in Shark bar after the Tottenham Hotspur game last month however, was our beloved Managing Director.

You cant say this, its libelous slander, Dekka isn't fat.

Was probably a Saturday when the first-team lot were playing away and he was the only one still in Newcastle at the time. :lol:

or he's the only player guaranteed to be going nowhere anyime soon :lol:

:lol:

stevewraith steve wraith

@

@geordiedentist @NeilTheGeordie @fc1892 still no reply from Mark Jensen and Mick Martin on why they are hanging round with club these days

What's this all about then?  They run The Mag and True Faith respectively for those who don't know.

Also, Wraith's Twitter bio is fucking hilarious: "I'm 39,live on Tyneside. I'm an actor and promoter. Film credits include Killer Bitch ,In Our Name,Cass. I edit Toon Talk Fanzine. I'm director of Players Inc." :lol: