Twitter

Thespence

Piers Morgan is such a bellend (apart from when he baits Michael Owen).

Even when he baits Owen it's just battle of the cuntiest cunt. Such an insufferable prick. Baiting one of the best England strikers of recent decades just because he played for Spurs and he lucked into discovering the retard population of America find his smug, bullshit patter entertaining ffs.

Even when he baits Owen it's just battle of the cuntiest cunt. Such an insufferable prick. Baiting one of the best England strikers of recent decades just because he played for Spurs and he lucked into discovering the retard population of America find his smug, bullshit patter entertaining ffs.

thought you meant owen when u said about best england strikers (which would be valid really) and therefore thought u meant piers morgan played for spurs. complete mindfuck wondered how i never knew that/how it was possible

thought you meant owen when u said about best england strikers (which would be valid really) and therefore thought u meant piers morgan played for spurs. complete mindfuck wondered how i never knew that/how it was possible

:lol: My bad. Was a bit of a mish mash of a rant tbf.

Guest Haris Vuckic

TaylorR1984 Ryan Taylor

@

@NUFCashh i didnt notice that i dont smile...... i'll try an smile more often them!!!

They did some tests on some depressed people where they asked them to forcibly smile as wide as they could ten minutes a day & it genuinely helped them recover.

#ryantayloroverthecripllingsadness

Even when he baits Owen it's just battle of the cuntiest c***. Such an insufferable prick. Baiting one of the best England strikers of recent decades just because he played for Spurs and he lucked into discovering the retard population of America find his smug, bullshit patter entertaining ffs.

:lol: My bad. Was a bit of a mish mash of a rant tbf.

Took me a while too :lol: fair point though. They are both cunts. It's ashame because Piers Morgan fronts some decent documentaries, everything else he does is cunt-ridden.

Morgan said, "She is so boring. She is too vegan for TV. We have Lady Gaga now so Madonna is banned from my show.” In response, Madonna's publicist quipped, "Madonna doesn't know who Piers Morgan is but she's a big fan of Lady Gaga."

Madonna 1 - 0 Morgan

The only time Morgan actually gets publicity it seems is when someone owns him for trying to own them. He's such a fucking prick. Knows how to keep his cuntish name in the public eye just about enough, though.

TaylorR1984 Ryan Taylor

@

@NUFCashh i didnt notice that i dont smile...... i'll try an smile more often them!!!

They did some tests on some depressed people where they asked them to forcibly smile as wide as they could ten minutes a day & it genuinely helped them recover.

#ryantayloroverthecripllingsadness

:lol:

Anfield Cat @AnfieldCat  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Mancini said he rues the day he signed Tevez instead of me, explaining he could at least put lost posters up when I go missing

Anfield Cat @AnfieldCat  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

in my 3 minute cameo I've ran past more players than Stewart Downing has all season #anfieldcat #meow

:lol:

https://twitter.com/#!/AnfieldCat

Sam Kerry

S123AMK Sam Kerry

@TaylorR1984 dirty scouse scum #samestampasbarton #hopeyourlegdoesntheal

23 minutes ago

Ryan Taylor

@TaylorR1984 Ryan Taylor

@S123AMK #comingoutthecloset #bitterSMB #20/08/2011 #bringiton #pipedownsillybollox

Raylor fucking loves mackem baiting.  :lol:

Samuel Ameobi @Sammy_Ameobi

Follow Ryan Taylor tweeps...his banter ain't half bad @TaylorR1984

Nigel Robert Turner @NigelTurner10 Close

@Sammy_Ameobi @TaylorR1984 I hope its better than his football ability, cause that's fukin shite, perhaps the worst player in the prem #SICK

Ryan Taylor @TaylorR1984

1-0 pal, thats all i can say! 1- NIL........