Twitter

Thespence

The latest from TheBig_Sam (apologies if this was posted):

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

There's something so sexy about watching a confident woman walk into a public toilet.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

She has the eyes of the world watching her but she doesn't care. She needs a piss or a shit & she's fucking well going for one. Such grace.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

It's the sheer mystery of it. As soon as she walks into that room, a thousand scenarios enter my head. Each more erotic than the last.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Urine and faeces rarely turn me on - lets get that fucking straight right now. But where that stuff comes out of does.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I had a thing with Sheena Easton in the 80's, however, and she was horrendous in the bathroom. She sounded like a bull being slaughtered.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

And the smells. The fucking smells. Dear God almighty, the smells.

She has the eyes of the world watching her but she doesn't care. She needs a piss or a shit & she's fucking well going for one. Such grace.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me who thinks of Mike (not gay) when they read The Big Sam? :hmm:

:lol: :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me who thinks of Mike (not gay) when they read The Big Sam? :hmm:

:lol:

i like Raylor using the "overthewall" hashtag...its like Demba using #sinceramadan...that is the only way it could be better tbh...

btw, looking at the Alan Sugar tweets, gotta be a fake? i could have sworn on the apprentice they said it was his real one but it looks like an obvious fake like...

i like Raylor using the "overthewall" hashtag...its like Demba using #sinceramadan...that is the only way it could be better tbh...

btw, looking at the Alan Sugar tweets, gotta be a fake? i could have sworn on the apprentice they said it was his real one but it looks like an obvious fake like...

It's definitely real (verified account and all that). It's just that he's an absolute dickhead when it comes to football - he really does talk shite.

It's definitely real (verified account and all that). It's just that he's an absolute dickhead when it comes to football - he really does talk s****.

he puts himself across as a none-bullshitting businessman (selling shit computers and shit phones) but he decides to tweet in txt-speak? he is scum like...he doesnt even tweet about business, but he has one hand tweeting about Redknapp, whilst his other one is actually cupping Redknapps sack? utter gobshite...

Kicking off between the journos?

George Caulkin @GeorgeCaulkin  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

@Scottwilsonecho I didn't look at twitter, so your pathetic attempt at a spoiler was lost on me. You are, however, a tit.

Kicking off between the journos?

George Caulkin @GeorgeCaulkin  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

@Scottwilsonecho I didn't look at twitter, so your pathetic attempt at a spoiler was lost on me. You are, however, a tit.

Looks like banter to me.

Bet Rooney's tweet will go down well. What an idiot.

“@WayneRooney: @tomclevz23 @rioferdy5 zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys. Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha.”

David Gold @DavidGoldWHU

Clubs have built up debts of billions of £ were has the £ gone, improving inferstuture NO. Reducing ticket prices NO. Increased wages YES

Is he taking the piss? This the same bloke who gave Nolan the stupid contract he was looking for in the summer. :lol: :lol:

“@WayneRooney: @tomclevz23 @rioferdy5 zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys. Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha.”

I dont get it?

I dont get it?

he finds it funny that kolo and yaya toure were in africa the whole time and didnt even win it