Twitter

Thespence

Andy Woodman ‏ @GKGuruWoody

Wot a day! Derby day the best ever!! To top it all sent off at half time!!! Sorry toon army but I had to stick up for the geordie badge!! X

Class, what's this about? Love Woody. :lol:

Got in a fight in the tunnel with a Sunderland fitness coach or physio.

Barton's undachieved on the field during his career none more so than in his time with us.personally,I think him leaving has been great for us.I remember the twitter bust up over the summer where he kept alluding to things and stirring even tho he was still an nufc player.that was pathetic and he must be a nightmare at times in the dressing room.one other thing,he is one of those players who is completely deluded and never takes the blame for things,terrible trait

Dan King ‏ @danking11

@RobScanlon_nufc @horrocksy @tonetoonpress The banter bus is coming and everybody's jumping, Zamblera and Xisco, it's an inter-city disco

:lol:

Peter Ramage ‏ @peterramage83 Close

It's time to go to war #derbyday! COME ON NEWCASTLE pic.twitter.com/GFWoOMRf

Training done this morning just got to nearest pub showing game and only one in! Sod it, I'll sing on my own! #tOONTOONBLACKNWHITEARMY

Can't believe a group of women have just walked in pub and asked if they could turn football off!?! Sorry but NO! It's #derbyday

Come on big Shola!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't Shola take it??????? Jeeeeez! Come on boys!!!!!!

What did I say? What did I saaaaay?!?! Oh Shola Ameobi, oh Shola Ameobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! #Nufc

Take a point today, disappointed not 2 win but boys gave everything. Thought ben arfa made a difference! And 4 shola, well I love that man!

:aww: :lol:

I've mentioned this one before. When I saw Peter Ramage in Digital about a year ago and I was a bit drunk. So I thought I'd go over and be polite and say I dont want to disturb him, but thanks for all his effort when he played for us.

So I went over and said 'I don't want to talk to you right, but thanks for trying.'

:lol:

Guest palnese

Remember when Ramage got sent off in our game against QPR in the CCC.

The poor lad was in tears.

Can't believe he's turning 29 this year.

Remember when Ramage got sent off in our game against QPR in the CCC.

The poor lad was in tears.

Can't believe he's turning 29 this year.

Bloody hell, time sure does fly!

Remember a few years back a group of us at uni were hungover and trying to get footballers numbers from direct enquiries. Tried loads before finally we got a number for a Mr P Ramage in Newcastle. One of the lads rang him and said 'Oh hi is Peter there, it's David Edgar here' to which Ramage responded 'Alright Eddy Lad'. Uncontrollable laughter ensued for the next ten minutes and it is still a moment that is fondly recalled. Think it is one of those where you have to have been there though!

Remember a few years back a group of us at uni were hungover and trying to get footballers numbers from direct enquiries. Tried loads before finally we got a number for a Mr P Ramage in Newcastle. One of the lads rang him and said 'Oh hi is Peter there, it's David Edgar here' to which Ramage responded 'Alright Eddy Lad'. Uncontrollable laughter ensued for the next ten minutes and it is still a moment that is fondly recalled. Think it is one of those where you have to have been there though!

used to live in grove park in gosforth