Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

I'd rather Daglish stayed.

But we need Liverpool to win on Saturday.

Tbf to him, he gets them up against Everton.........hopefully.

Guest Geordiesned

Pele joins Twitter! Verified account.

Hello world, thank you for welcoming me to Twitter. I am very excited to share my life with you. Love, Pelé

Hello world, thank you for welcoming me to Twitter. I am very excited to share my life with you. Love, Pelé one of my many PR staff.

FYP. This is going to be an epic account. :fwap:

I'd rather Daglish stayed.

But we need Liverpool to win on Saturday.

Why, we have Everton last game of the season, rather they were distracted by a cup final.

I'd rather 6th guaranteed Europe, theoretically allowing the shackles to come off, and Everton having absolute bum all to play for by the final game of the season for them to not give a shit about that match.

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi

Quick feet wise, he's definitely up there with messi

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi

Obviously he's not as good as messi which is why I said 'feet wise' you eggs

:lol:

Ben Arfa should chin him for that comment.

Hello world, thank you for welcoming me to Twitter. I am very excited to share my life with you. Love, Pelé one of my many PR staff.

Someone should ask him does he add the goals he scored on the set of " Road to Victory" to his overall count....

Infact iam going to do that now  :lol:

Someone should ask him does he add the goals he scored on the set of " Road to Victory" to his overall count....

Infact iam going to do that now  :lol:

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

Urgh, those tops.  Was going to Spain last year for the weekend (I know a weekend in Spain . .. Pathetic!), and a family of the unwashed were on infront of me on the plane.  The two sweaty inbred parents and these two little kids that would have made the kid off Deliverance look like Norris mcWerter, all had their horrendous tops on (the fat giner wife wearing hers, had it screaming for mercy as it was about to explode).  Bet they never took them off the whole time they were away too, cringeworthy.  I did chuckle when they started unwrapping homemade sarnies on the plane, obviously keeping it classy.