Twitter

Thespence

Usain Bolt ‏@_UsainBolt1

@domtracey1 and I think Aston Villa will get relegated

View conversation

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

1h villa1 ‏@domtracey1

@_UsainBolt1 congrats on the 100M win last night, but think Yohan Blake will win the 200M

:lol: :lol:

Alan Brazil ‏@alanbrazilTS

The latest bit of gossip I have and I hope it's untrue... Is that there's problems between the owners and the manager at Newcastle

Being discussed in the twitter bollocks thread already

Guest StellaExpress

What time did he tweet this as I heard first thing this morning that they were having a meeting on tuesday with regards to transfers and where the club is heading in the transfer market having being promised 20m to spend. This hasnt materialised and things turned sour and Pardew stormed out

Not saying its in the know but no smoke without fire....

Picture pardew, hired when everyone hated him, tipped to fail and then bang he delivers europe and now MA isnt backing in the market. Seems to be bidding just under asking price on purpose to me...

Just saying!

What time did he tweet this as I heard first thing this morning that they were having a meeting on tuesday with regards to transfers and where the club is heading in the transfer market having being promised 20m to spend. This hasnt materialised and things turned sour and Pardew stormed out

Not saying its in the know but no smoke without fire....

Picture pardew, hired when everyone hated him, tipped to fail and then bang he delivers europe and now MA isnt backing in the market. Seems to be bidding just under asking price on purpose to me...

Just saying!

Nah.