Twitter

Thespence

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I just slid the handle of a sterling silver teaspoon right into the depths of my tadger. Went in like a dream.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Then, using only my willpower & the sheer strength of my shaft, scooped up three sugars, and plopped them into my cup of Nescafé Gold Blend.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

It seems Mark Bright doesn't like being called a dreadful commentator. Replied suggesting his opinion counts and mine doesn't then blocked me. What an arrogant prick. :lol:

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I just slid the handle of a sterling silver teaspoon right into the depths of my tadger. Went in like a dream.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Then, using only my willpower & the sheer strength of my shaft, scooped up three sugars, and plopped them into my cup of Nescafé Gold Blend.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

This bloke has far to much time on his hands tbh coming up with all this shit :) pure dedication to being not Sam :)

Emmanuel Eboue ‏@TheRealEboue

My wife and kids are not around . What do you people think I should do tonight .

Everyone is suggesting I have a wank . What is the meaning of a wank ? You know my 1st language is french

Is a wank a biscuit or icecream

My wife and kids are not around . What do you people think I should do tonight .

Everyone is suggesting I have a w*** . What is the meaning of a w*** ? You know my 1st language is french

Is a w*** a biscuit or icecream

Brilliant. :lol:

It's not really him.

Everyone is suggesting I have a wank . What is the meaning of a wank ? You know my 1st language is french

Is a wank a biscuit or icecream

Bet you feel silly now.