Twitter

Thespence

Guest diddimz

@NilePowerRanger: Applying for a job.. Sainsburys or morrisons ????

How I wish this was really true!

I'd love to see Ranger get into management one day, not with us of course, just to see what a train wreck it would become.

RaviVisvesvaraPrasad ‏@rvp 10 Feb

This is NOT the Twitter account of Robin Van Persie. Please do NOT mention @rvp if you mean Robin Van Persie.

2673 retweets, many replies on his quality goals :lol:

RaviVisvesvaraPrasad ‏@rvp 28 Mar

RVP is the account of Ravi Visvesvaraya Sharada Prasad, a telecom & infotech consultant in India. RVP is NOT the account of Robin van Persie

5015 RTs

:lol:

That reminds me of the @theAshes one.

Just read about that in this BBC article with @rvp. They've interviewed him, he's not happy like :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22263252

Saw this tweet by @davidashplant25 2h

"@MichaelChopra10

A list of what not to be -

1 A Geordie

2 A Gambling Addict

3 A failed Footballer

Or aye and 4 ........... A Paki"

Chopra is from Indian stock.

I think the term is generally accepted amongst the racist community as applying to all of south Asian and maye even middle eastern and North African heritage.

Steve Wraith on a one man mission to make Danny Simpson captain.

:lol: He's such an arsehole.

He's just the latest player that Wraith's decided to arse lick. The man is an insufferable human being.

Staggeringly, it's being seemingly being advocated by tens of morons.

'Need Danny's commitment like'

I don't think I've ever seen Simpson take responsibility for anything, I couldn't think of many worse choices for captain.

Local press laying into the players for shirking their interview duties.

Don't want to hear any hollow apologies from the players.  There is nothing they can say and we've heard it all before anyway.  Rather they responded on the pitch in the next few games.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 18m

League table doesn't lie. Both sides haven't won enough games to deserve to stay up. Reading in a better position than QPR though...

Hope they can get a load out, if not they'll end up in a Wolves situation because trust me that Championship is a f*cking hard league!

Gutted for the club. To many wankers amongst the playing staff. All brought in by Hughes. Some good lads but not enough. Too many maggots

I can't believe QPR have just been relegated and Boswinga was walking down the tunnel laughing! Embarrassing. Show some guts man...

He must be very, very sure that he don't have to go back there after the season eventually...

On Sky's Sunday Supplement this morning, one of the journalists said that he had been asked to come back to QPR to lead them in the Championship next season.  So he may have the choice of the Championship v Champions League!!  Apparently Marseilles are keen to loan him again next season as they cannot afford to buy him or pay his wages in full.