Twitter

Thespence

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 18m

League table doesn't lie. Both sides haven't won enough games to deserve to stay up. Reading in a better position than QPR though...

Hope they can get a load out, if not they'll end up in a Wolves situation because trust me that Championship is a f*cking hard league!

Gutted for the club. To many wankers amongst the playing staff. All brought in by Hughes. Some good lads but not enough. Too many maggots

I can't believe QPR have just been relegated and Boswinga was walking down the tunnel laughing! Embarrassing. Show some guts man...

He must be very, very sure that he don't have to go back there after the season eventually...

and marseille can add another 10k to what QPR will have to pay of his wages next season if he goes back on loan

Guest neesy111

Haven't we been training at St James' Park recently? Maybe Sissoko just turned up at the wrong place :lol:

:lol:

It is windy again today.

Haven't we been training at St James' Park recently? Maybe Sissoko just turned up at the wrong place :lol:

they went back to training at benton because pardew complained about the SJP pitch

Guest bimpy474

they went back to training at benton because pardew complained about the SJP pitch

Add this to the list of excuses, quick.

To be fair to Sissoko he's been conned into coming here I bet he was fed a load of bullshit saying we would be top 6 next season, with the players we have I can't blame him for buying into Pardews excuses. Pardews basically a time share sales man.