Thespence

Guest reefatoon

Lee feetham ‏@lee_feetham 21m

At Nufc takin the p*ss in my mufc shirt pic.twitter.com/e2DcESpeJQ

Hide photo  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

BPXuBRfCIAAfe1N.jpg

Looks like a good bloke tbh

Absolute nails that bloke.

The thing is as well with the cult of ITK is it denigrates from people who have genuinely heard something.

By way of example my Dad's missus works for Shakhtar Donestk. She also works as an interpreter for Liverpool Football Club from time to time. She was interpreting for Mkhitaryan when he was supposed to be transferred to Liverpool. Mkhitaryan actually went to Liverpool for a medical and I heard about this at the time. Now obviously that deal fell through but at the time I was genuinely 'ITK'. If I had ran my mouth off about it I would have been made to look like a complete idiot.

Funnily enough Dad's Missus asked him why on Earth he wanted to go to Liverpool and told him he could live in much nicer places. Next thing you know, the deal's off.

I don't get it, it's plausible that he may have forgot to change his phone settings.

The guys definitely full of shit like, don't even know why I've posted this.

Wouldn't the time stamp actually be the time zone where this Gregg character is though? Like, if someone from Australia tweeted right now and we in the UK read it, the time stamp would be 14:33.

When you switch your phone on for the first time when you are in another country the first thing that happens is that the local partner network operator takes over from your home network, eg Vodafone ES when you are in Spain...

The time (locally) is automatically entered into your phone as a result.

At least that is my experience of travelling through Europe.....

When you switch your phone on for the first time when you are in another country the first thing that happens is that the local partner network operator takes over from your home network, eg Vodafone ES when you are in Spain...

Yeah but if he is in Spain, anyone in the UK reading his tweets will see the time stamp in British Standard Time because the time stamps are from your own perspective.

Not if you're on 3, your phone goes dead and you find out you were supposed to activate roaming before you went away. Then you're really annoyed.

Quote from me:

Look at me, I have been to Europe with a phone, pathetic!!

Guest Roger Kint

This made me chuckle

Denver Rodgers ‏@DenverRodgers1 4m

NUFC We believe that NUFC fans could launch a sustained campaign to urge the removal of Derek Llambias as MD of Newcastle United.

:idiot2:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 36s

Update on Gomis to come in due course #nufc

Expand  Reply

"No official offer but NUFC interest is real" - Is my prediction

''Kinnear has asked to be kept in the loop''

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 36s

Update on Gomis to come in due course #nufc

Expand  Reply

What is the normal or expected amount of time to receive updates on Gomis?

:lol: No idea, Ryder's a strange bloke. That tweet was a complete no sequitur. No build up, just some cryptic remark.

He's such a monumental arse sometimes. :lol: