Twitter

Thespence

@the_dilsh: Watching Paul o Grady for the love of dogs!! Just makes me want to get more dogs!! I'm sure this lot would love it!! BccZuygIgAAriRN.jpg

Robbie Elliot is a strange footballer :lol:

Bad i expect footballers to just be obsessed with cars and s*** mind

@the_dilsh: Watching Paul o Grady for the love of dogs!! Just makes me want to get more dogs!! I'm sure this lot would love it!! BccZuygIgAAriRN.jpg

Robbie Elliot is a strange footballer :lol:

Bad i expect footballers to just be obsessed with cars and s*** mind

many do this, why ?

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany 6 May 12

Don't let the "big four" fool you, Newcastle are cormfortabely amongst the best in the league. No leaving St. James without bruises. #Fact

Was the day they beat us 2-0, with Yaya Toure getting both goals. We played really well in that match.

Aye, just about the only time I've not left the ground (after a defeat) where I wasn't devastated. Pretty much the whole Leazes End stood and applauded the Man City players at full-time, too. Classy as fuck.

Distinctly remember the boos and whistles for about five minutes straight when Man City had the ball in the first half. Would love to see (hear) that happen again.

Was the day they beat us 2-0, with Yaya Toure getting both goals. We played really well in that match.

Aye, just about the only time I've not left the ground (after a defeat) where I wasn't devastated. Pretty much the whole Leazes End stood and applauded the Man City players at full-time, too. Classy as fuck.

Distinctly remember the boos and whistles for about five minutes straight when Man City had the ball in the first half. Would love to see (hear) that happen again.

Aye that whistling and jeering was fantastic, really intimidating. I'm not old enough to have experienced the 'good old days' of SJP crowds, but I bet that wasn't a mile off.