Twitter

Thespence

Lets be honest, only a racist cunt would want that sort of attention. And in a way I'm glad social media makes it so easy for people like that to out themselves...I'd say they may be getting a knock on the door pretty soon.

Guest firetotheworks

With stuff like that I find it really difficult to not drop to their level and suggest that they should be executed, rather than punished or educated.

I genuinely don't get why you'd do it, even if it's just trolling or whatever moronic excuse they come up with. Ignoring the immediate aspect of being in trouble with the police, aren't you basically publicly making yourself unemployable?

Guest firetotheworks

I'd imagine that it ties in neatly with their overall ignorant view of the world, but maybe that's too simplistic a conclusion.

Guest Geordiesned

Bit stupid of Collymore to retweet it as he's now also committing an offence. Far better to just get a screenshot before it's deleted and contact the police.

Bit stupid of Collymore to retweet it as he's now also committing an offence. Far better to just get a screenshot before it's deleted and contact the police.

What offence is he committing? I know this is your area of expertise so I'm not trying to be smart, just interested.

Guest Geordiesned

What offence is he committing? I know this is your area of expertise so I'm not trying to be smart, just interested.

He's posting racist material. The fact that he didn't write it and finds it offensive himself doesn't matter. He can still be arrested and charged.

Can't name names or in fact much details but celebrity who did same thing as Collymore last year was warned by police. Was very close to being charged.

Just show how much of a cunt the law is in this country. Even worse than the racist kids, at least they are just too fucking brain dead to understand.

Charging someone for telling the world of the racist abuse they've received.  :lol: