Twitter

Thespence

He's spreading it though. Doesn't matter what he thinks of it. "Oh no people have been sending me pictures of naked children, look at them all of my many followers".

Do not diddle kids

It's no good diddling kids

I wouldn't do it with anybody younger than my daughter

And no little kids

Got to be big

Younger than my wife

But older than my daughter

https://twitter.com/Ian_JohnsonSN

Comments from Rob Lee at a talk-in. I assume some of them are delivered humorously.

as much as I liked rob lee as a footballer his personality often came over as smug and arrogant, both in the press and in person.

We've a poor squad, and poor manager. Fair enough. Enjoying the season so far, so something must be going right.

/'dead' Kinnear must be working his voodoo. :lol:

/the point about Owen is expected an so shit. What a cunt that horse fairy is. Jesus.

Brian Durand ‏@BrianDurand56 1h

And Big Sam's for the same match (seriously) pic.twitter.com/912dizTdoA

Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More  Hide photo

Embedded image permalink

BbjzNtSIgAAsPW-.jpg

Terry Mac follows this guy FWIW

the first one is about the football, the second for the post match meal.

The difference :lol:

tbf there were probably more sheets. as much as I dislike fat sam and his brand of football I doubt that with all his pro zone stuff and the ammount of staff he had up here that that was his entire tactics board.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9075672/

Emmanuel Adebayor and Benoit Assou-Ekotto risk Twitter storm after Liverpool thrash Tottenham

Tottenham outcasts Emmanuel Adebayor and Benoit Assou-Ekotto have risked the wrath of the club and their fans after appearing to mock Sunday's 5-0 defeat by Liverpool.

Assou-Ekotto, currently on loan at QPR, posted a picture of himself and the exiled striker smiling and holding up five fingers between them.

The defender captioned the picture on Twitter - retweeted thousands of times - with: "What a game tonight....happy to see my man @E_Adebayor (LOL)'."

Questioned by fans over the gesture, Assou-Ekotto replied: "It's just a sign between him and me ... it's just me and my friend, that's all."

Luis Suarez scored twice at White Hart Lane as Liverpool inflicted Spurs' worst home loss in 16 years, moving back up to second in the process.