Twitter

Thespence

I had the Keeper version of that kit with 'Pressman' on the back. Got it signed by Chris Waddle in the summer of '06. Lovely shirt.

why? (not the waddle signing).

Just liked the kit. Had most of the keeper tops in the Prem back then.

I'm not sure if it was that season when they had that kid, but I seem to remember wrongly thinking that they were going to very good in 96/97. Carbone looked mint.

They helped us into the CL with 9 men that season.

I'm not sure if it was that season when they had that kid, but I seem to remember wrongly thinking that they were going to very good in 96/97. Carbone looked mint.

They helped us into the CL with 9 men that season.

Lee Briscoe chipping the keeper :lol:

Guest antz1uk

http://i.imgur.com/Eq92fgx.png

:lol:

haha brilliant  :lol: better than our lot just trying to flow KOL tickets and half price tat

Guest firetotheworks

It's gone over my head like, I have to admit. I know the media have been going on about that, but I don't get why that little back and forth is funny. I'm definitely missing something and when I realise what it is, I won't laugh, it's too late.

Guest antz1uk

Its because indykalia is one of those Twitter users who claims to be ITK and presents things as exclusives when in reality he knows as much as anyone else

Guest VanBarduck

Its because indykalia is one of those Twitter users who claims to be ITK and presents things as exclusives when in reality he knows as much as anyone else

The fact that he has 124K followers is just beyond me.

Kevin Keegan @GalacticKeegan 

I told him what I told Martin Keown at Euro 2000: “I know you’re a cool, good-looking lad-about-town but remember: focus on your football.”

:lol: