Twitter

Thespence

Guest firetotheworks

Would love to see the viewing figures after the final. Anyone who choses ITV of their own free will should be burned at the stake.

http://media.ampp3d.co.uk/u/2014/07/BBCITVworldcupfinalPeakFinal.jpg

That makes me feel slightly warm inside.

Guest Roger Kint

It's quite surprising that there's 3.8m who can't get BBC 1 in their area.

Imagine most were people who had watched whatever Sunday night drivel ITV chuck on and didnt bother to change channel

Guest firetotheworks

There's really very little to dislike about the BBC pundits imo. Even Lawrenson and Pierce are funny unintentionally, while Shearer and now Rio look like solid pundits now. I like Linekar a lot as well.

Then there's ITV with that grotesque parody of a pudding-faced, interrupting, know-nothing worthless piece of shit talking shit to people that played the game for 20 years. Dixon is a massive, moaning pain in the arse and Tyldsley is watered down slime, which somehow makes him worse than standard slime. Peter Drury is the most patronising, irritating, inexcusable commentator going and then you have Andy Townsend saying the same shit over and over again and saying players that he was nowhere near being on the same level as should have done better.

There's really very little to dislike about the BBC pundits imo. Even Lawrenson and Pierce are funny unintentionally, while Shearer and now Rio look like solid pundits now. I like Linekar a lot as well.

Then there's ITV with that grotesque parody of a pudding-faced, interrupting, know-nothing worthless piece of s*** talking s*** to people that played the game for 20 years. Dixon is a massive, moaning pain in the arse and Tyldsley is watered down slime, which somehow makes him worse than standard slime. Peter Drury is the most patronising, irritating, inexcusable commentator going and then you have Andy Townsend saying the same s*** over and over again and saying players that he was nowhere near being on the same level as should have done better.

Dont forget the worst of the lot, Clark 'brainiest footballer' Carlisle. Mans a fucking moron. Was awkward as fuck when he was questioning as to why Jackson Martinez wasn't starting for Ecuador. Er, that'll be because he played for Colombia the fucking day before you plank.

Guest Roger Kint

Seedorf is my favourite pundit on bbc :thup:

Yep. Was also quite impressed with majority on BBC really. KI's nailed most of my issues with ITV

Guest firetotheworks

Then there's ITV with that grotesque parody of a pudding-faced, interrupting, know-nothing worthless piece of s*** talking s*** to people that played the game for 20 years. Dixon is a massive, moaning pain in the arse and Tyldsley is watered down slime, which somehow makes him worse than standard slime. Peter Drury is the most patronising, irritating, inexcusable commentator going and then you have Andy Townsend saying the same s*** over and over again and saying players that he was nowhere near being on the same level as should have done better.

Dont forget the worst of the lot, Clark 'brainiest footballer' Carlisle. Mans a f***ing moron. Was awkward as f*** when he was questioning as to why Jackson Martinez wasn't starting for Ecuador. Er, that'll be because he played for Colombia the f***ing day before you plank.

Despite that blatant mistake, I actually didn't mind Clark Carlisle. :lol: He's a bit pretentious but he seems harmless and does make fairly decent points sometimes.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yep. Was also quite impressed with majority on BBC really. KI's nailed most of my issues with ITV

Yeah I think it's just Savage that got on my nerves. Even Murphy and Neville were 'ok'.

Guest firetotheworks

can't remember what side Henry was on but he was excellent too

BBC as well. Him, Shearer and Rio worked really well together, I thought.

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah I think it's just Savage that got on my nerves. Even Murphy and Neville were 'ok'.

Murphy wasnt bad at all tbh. Neville & Savage were the obvious weak points but were still on a par with most that ITV offered. Hoddle ffs and that whole flirting thing AC did with Fabio

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think the best on ITV was O'Neill - even just for that slaying he gave Viera & Canavarro - or his general disdain for Chiles.

Guest Roger Kint

I think the best on ITV was O'Neill - even just for that slaying he gave Viera & Canavarro - or his general disdain for Chiles.

Enjoyed that one mind. Thought he was going to chin Chiles then

Guest bimpy474

Neil Stark ‏@Neilooo 1 min

Remember when Orient smashed us 7-1 in a friendly then we finished 5th? Aye so do I! #ItsOnlyAFriendly! #NUFC

Gary Coates ‏@gadger4 43s

@Neilooo it was 5-1 and it was before the championship season

I remember it, it was 6-1 you twats :lol:

Neil Stark ‏@Neilooo 1 min

Remember when Orient smashed us 7-1 in a friendly then we finished 5th? Aye so do I! #ItsOnlyAFriendly! #NUFC

Gary Coates ‏@gadger4 43s

@Neilooo it was 5-1 and it was before the championship season

I remember it, it was 6-1 you t***s :lol:

Isn't that the game where Nolan knocked everyone's head together and told them all to get their finger out or fuck off?