Twitter

Thespence

#TheIslandNufc

Perez asks Williamson to pass him a mango. Williamson throws it 8 foot over his head and into the sea

Carver: 'Listen, it'd be nice to eat but the most important thing is getting some food on the table'

A man with no arms brought to island to cut down trees. He is local to the island so will be better than a two armed man

Yanga-Mbiwa and Davide Santon arrive with fresh food and water. Carver sends them in the opposite direction

A turtle looks at John Carver the wrong way, Carver points his finger and shouts "Meet me at the training ground Monday"

John Carver is still hunting for the chip butty tree

John Carver has hidden in solitude in the woods wearing nothing but his pants and renamed himself Sir Bobby

#TheIslandNufc

Perez asks Williamson to pass him a mango. Williamson throws it 8 foot over his head and into the sea

Carver: 'Listen, it'd be nice to eat but the most important thing is getting some food on the table'

A man with no arms brought to island to cut down trees. He is local to the island so will be better than a two armed man

Yanga-Mbiwa and Davide Santon arrive with fresh food and water. Carver sends them in the opposite direction

A turtle looks at John Carver the wrong way, Carver points his finger and shouts "Meet me at the training ground Monday"

John Carver is still hunting for the chip butty tree

John Carver has hidden in solitude in the woods wearing nothing but his pants and renamed himself Sir Bobby

John Carver has found a volleyball and named it Bobby.

:lol:

The Squad make a raft and are about to row to safety. With a cry of "SHOOOOOOOOOT" Tiote runs up and punts it up a tree

a turtle appears from nowhere with a ball and takes on Yoan Gouffran

Steven Taylor drinks his own piss. On the first day. When they still have water.

Steven Taylor drinks his own piss at home.  He hasn't even been picked to go to the island due to coming down with a severe coconut allergy.  Out for the first season, might be back for the last two episodes of season 2 or more likely somewhere in the outtakes if they ever make a DVD.

Any sign of Colback on the Island or has he gone into hiding? Must be a killer with the sunburn and smack withdrawal kicking in.

• 2 weeks later...

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  23m 23 minutes ago

Celtic fans booing the ref but in fairness that is a cracking save from Josh Meekings.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  8m 8 minutes ago

Celtic maybe should have had a goal/penalty but we've had 3 free kicks on the half way line turned down so we're basically even now.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  5m 5 minutes ago

Apparently Meekings shouted "I'm in nets" when that ball came at him so it's not a penalty.

Don't quote me on that though.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  55m 55 minutes ago

ehrvfdufvbuafaesnufnugvgafsebfiafe WOOWWWWOOWW, We SCORED A GOAL!!!

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  51m 51 minutes ago

Free kick ICT right on the edge of the box as Brown fouls Draper. The Celtic captain is furious.

He always is though to be fair.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  6m 6 minutes ago

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

NO FREAKING WAY!!!! Big Eddy Ofere has smashed Inverness in front in extra time. NUT!! NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  4m 4 minutes ago

Guidetti has come on for Celtic. I'll be honest no idea who went off, I was too busy looking for the rest of my keyboard.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  55m 55 minutes ago

ehrvfdufvbuafaesnufnugvgafsebfiafe WOOWWWWOOWW, We SCORED A GOAL!!!

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  51m 51 minutes ago

Free kick ICT right on the edge of the box as Brown fouls Draper. The Celtic captain is furious.

He always is though to be fair.

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

NO FREAKING WAY!!!! Big Eddy Ofere has smashed Inverness in front in extra time. NUT!! NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  4m 4 minutes ago

Guidetti has come on for Celtic. I'll be honest no idea who went off, I was too busy looking for the rest of my keyboard.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

HE NEVER BLOODY SCORES!!!!

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  5m 5 minutes ago

David Raven...of all people.

He was 7000/1 to score today.

:lol: Been more entertaining following this than anything NUFC related this season.

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  35m 35 minutes ago

IIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTT HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEEE DDDDDDDDOOOOOOONEEEEEE IIIIIIIITTTTT

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  35m 35 minutes ago

omg omg omg omg

Official ICTFC @ICTFC  ·  32m 32 minutes ago

A nation rejoices.