Twitter

Thespence

Which one of you lot are responsible for @DailyRyder? :lol:

Ryder on Papiss Cisse-

Pardew has fielded him as a right winger at times in a position he'd never played in his life during his career. :lol:

Ryder on Shearer -

However, for me Shearer the player has yet to be matched since he hung up his boots and the number 9 shirt he once donned in true Geordie style could go on for another 10 years yet before somebody to even get near his achievements wears it.

That sentence man  :lol:

THIS BLOKE IS A JOURNALIST  :lol:  :lol:

Ryder on Papiss Cisse-

Pardew has fielded him as a right winger at times in a position he'd never played in his life during his career. :lol:

Ryder on Shearer -

However, for me Shearer the player has yet to be matched since he hung up his boots and the number 9 shirt he once donned in true Geordie style could go on for another 10 years yet before somebody to even get near his achievements wears it.

WTF, are they not made up? :lol:

Ryder on Papiss Cisse-

Ryder on Shearer -

WTF, are they not made up? :lol:

That second one cannot be real, surely? :lol:

Ryder on Papiss Cisse-

Ryder on Shearer -

That is not real.

Shearer is awesome.

@PaulFahy2: @alanshearer @antanddec for an immensely boring person on @motd you've got some serious bants on Twitter.

I've a new respect for you Alan.

@alanshearer: From someone equally as boring I take that as a compliment

Guest firetotheworks

Can't even use a phone to text...joins Twitter. :lol:

It totally reminds me of the whole "The SEC is making him out to be some kind of mastermind, which believe me, he’s not. The man could barely work our shredder!" line on Arrested Development.