Twitter

Thespence

Said it before and I'll say it again, I can't comprehend why people go out of their way to have a go at celebrities on Twitter. The absolute definition of pathetic.

Nail on head. Some of the shit you read is embarrassing.

Name Steve

Location Newcastle upon Tyne

Bio 33 year old pre-Sky Newcastle fan. Season ticket holder since 1991

Hmm :shifty:

Between the fans that live further than a mile from the ground, those born further than a mile from the ground, those that aren't Geordies, those that are foreign, those that are Geordies but too young, those that are Geordies but not worthy, those that are Geordies but moved away for even a week... I think his ideal match day experience is an attendance of 1.

after all that shit last night about "UNITED"

look at his post now;

See Rooney won't be banned for the Newcastle v United game now a week on Tuesday' date=' not the end of the world imo Giggs' United's best player[/quote']

QUOTE(Kevin S. Assilleekunt @ Apr 7 2011, 12:32 PM) *

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley and Lammbiass let Simpson get away with this, seeing as how they're OOTs and this is just on the internet. I'll tell you one thing though, if Freddy Shepherd was still in charge there's no way he'd be getting away with thise shite, he'd be lucky to get away with a fine. I guess things like this just don't matter to some people.

:lol:

after all that shit last night about "UNITED"

look at his post now;

See Rooney won't be banned for the Newcastle v United game now a week on Tuesday' date=' not the end of the world imo Giggs' United's best player[/quote']

Sarcasm detector on the blink, I take it? :lol:

Whey, when they invest the sarcasm font, let me know :lol: He's still a cunt of the highest order though :D

Zzzzz.

If anyone wants to argue with Stevie I suggest they use Toontastic to do so rather than going on about it on here. Cheers.

Haven't been on there in ages but that just tempted me to have a look. Seeing Leazesmag's mind-numbing essays on the virtues of Freddie Shepherd just confirmed I wasn't really missing anything.