Twitter

Thespence

Either very brave or very stupid. Bet he gets a few "unpleasant" tweets from disgruntled Newcastle fans.

I sent him an incredibly abusive tweet, came back from the gym had one from some Hispanic bloke saying "Your language is appalling. If you haven't got the brains to insult people without profanity best stay quiet" and some Everton fan saying "Wow, how bitter are you! Lol", he deserves all the abuse he gets the pillock

Either very brave or very stupid. Bet he gets a few "unpleasant" tweets from disgruntled Newcastle fans.

I sent him an incredibly abusive tweet, came back from the gym had one from some Hispanic bloke saying "Your language is appalling. If you haven't got the brains to insult people without profanity best stay quiet" and some Everton fan saying "Wow, how bitter are you! Lol", he deserves all the abuse he gets the pillock

I don't get this "I am a random person, I'll throw some abuse at some famous person who won't care anyways." trend. What's the point? They'll cry themselves to sleep in their bed made out of solid gold 'cause some random person on the Internet accused them of having bad language? It just makes the person shoutig the abuse sound like some petty envious cockbag with no life, tbh.

I don't get this "I am a random person, I'll throw some abuse at some famous person who won't care anyways." trend. What's the point? They'll cry themselves to sleep in their bed made out of solid gold 'cause some random person on the Internet accused them of having bad language? It just makes the person shoutig the abuse sound like some petty envious cockbag with no life, tbh.

Alan Davies & Dom Joly just retweet the abuse they get. :laugh:

Guest toonarmymia

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-s-Jonjo-Shelvey-apologises-after-picture-of-penis-is-posted-on-Twitter-account-article716900.html

Liverpool kid sorry for picture of penis on Twitter

Football ace Jonjo Shelvey was forced to apologise to shocked fans last night after a picture of a penis was posted on his Twitter page.

The 19-year-old Liverpool star wrote: “Apologies for the picture one of my mates messing around with my phone! Sorry!”

Twitter user ENKAY posted: “Kenny Dalglish will not be amused with that tackle.”

Shelvey, of Romford, Essex, signed for £1.7million from Charlton last summer.

Liverpool FC were unavailable for comment last night.

There is no suggestion that Shelvey posted the indecent image.

But by 9pm last night his Twitter account, which had 55,000 followers, had been removed.

Twitter user ENKAY posted: “Kenny Dalglish will not be amused with that tackle.”

:lol:

Not so much the joke, but that random tweets are now being quoted and attributed.

:lol:

Not so much the joke, but that random tweets are now being quoted and attributed.

I really hate that. :lol:

@PvanAanholt would you consider playing for Newcastle again if they tried to sign you?

about 17 hours ago via web in reply to PvanAanholt

@davshaw Newcastle is a great club with amazing fans, but at the moment i am a Chelsea player and happy so it is hard for me to answer this!

about 17 hours ago via web in reply to davshaw