Twitter

Thespence

Guest Stephen927

"Nice to see England win while I was away"

You've been away from the squad for a while now, been a few wins in that time period. :lol:

"Nice to see England win while I was away"

You've been away from the squad for a while now, been a few wins in that time period. :lol:

With 'being away' he probably was talking about being in Dubai, though. :lol:

@jack_wilshere: Hello everyone...got some bad news..boss told me he wants to sell me in the summer, gutted but have to listen to the boss!!

Ho Ho Ho :hmm:

Guest Loven11

"he plays on the left, he plays on the riiiiight, that boy Chris Burke, makes @WayneRoutledge look shite! ;-) #tune!

Christ, Keegans attempts at sparking up some sort of predictable 'lads talk' with me tonight was utterly embarrassing.

"Hey Sam, do you like ladies front bums? I do. Totally. I like putting my willy in them. All the bloody way." Then he tried to high-five me.

Some pretty ESPN girl was giving us tea & biscuits and Keegan points at her tits and shouts: "I would love it if I touched them. LOVE IT."

Fair play for the self-aware satire, but for fuck sake Kevin, play it cool you badger-haired little dweeb. Play it cool.

Guest dover

Pienaar declaring himself out of the Madrid game. Punishment?

forced to sit next to harry on the plane?

"Tough 2 weeks ahead. Chelsea, Fulham, Chelsea, Man City coming up. I've a feeling I will score a vital goal during the run in!"

It feels like another fake account the way he talks. I read it as if he's taking the piss out of himself, but I think he's actually being serious...