Twitter

Thespence

nice real nice

themichaelowen michael owen

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

Wish he fucking had.  If he'd fucked off in January we might have had a chance of bringing in a forward who actually gave a shit.

@themichaelowen michael owen

Knew I would get booed as that's what a lot of fans do but if they knew the facts then they may have a different opinion.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cMcVp2CWA3c/S8FvPIX1swI/AAAAAAAAADU/LvGzMXmltd4/s1600/22146-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-Crying-Tears-Of-Sadness-And-Depression.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

nice real nice

From what most of you Newcastle fans are saying you should be pleased I left the club! If i had known that earlier I could have left sooner!

:lol:

Man, he's digging a hole here like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

:lol:

When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

i'd love to meet one of these fans from either us or liverpool because the scousers don't notably like him either

Fuck. Just read the never forget the 2 against the mackems bit. Admittedly I've got a shit memory, but Owen scored 2 against the mackems? :lol: Man. I suppose I only remember the players who are actually worth remembering :dontknow:

I'm not one for giving opinions on this sort of stuff, being an armchair fan from Ipswich. But I think it would've been fucking hilarious if the stadium just went silent when he came on, just to prove to him how much of a worthless prick he really is.