Twitter

Thespence

When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

:lol:

1 boo and the rest follow. :lol:

That was my dad, that was.  He booed, the rest of the ground followed.

Wow at Owen, fucking hell. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i now have this vision of his wife and kids booing him the moment he steps in home after tonights game

It'd be too funny.  :lol:

themichaelowen michael owen

By the way, im not looking for sympathy. As long as my family don't boo me when I walk through the door I couldn't care less!!!

Hi kids.  Training was excellent, I almost got within ten feet of Vidic.  I've still got it lads, I've still got it.  How are the horses?

Areet da'.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

http://files.sharenator.com/fuuuuuuuu_CANT_BE_UNSEEN-s349x263-132486-580.jpg

He really should know better than to get into public slanging matches with fans.

that would imply he has any connection with the real world, whereas he actually seems to live in a dream world where everyone loves him

themichaelowen michael owen

For the record, I tried my best in every game for Newcastle. Under KK I played well and i'll never forget the 2 I scored against Sunderland.

Shame he was here for 30+ games after that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

#stayonyourfeet

Class.  :lol: Wonder if Pardew kept saying it?

When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

Could you imagine Owen popping round to Ronaldos gaff after someone has just said Xisco is s****, Colo is overpaid, Haye & Khan are doing British boxing proud, someone has stole his sopranos box set & Nandos has ran out of chicken.