Jóan Símun Edmundsson

gray

ah you see Ronaldo told me all about him :D

It's his room mates cousin.

Yeah, you're all sad bastards.

Better than being a wannabe know-it-all gobshite.

Aye but you saying that makes you just as bad. Leave the lad now.

It's always good to sign new kids but it's a bit disappointing Hars Vukic didn't make more progrees this season - yes I know he was injured but in the games he played before that. Considering the state of the central midfield there was a first team shirt just waiting to be claimed.

It's always good to sign new kids but it's a bit disappointing Hars Vukic didn't make more progrees this season - yes I know he was injured but in the games he played before that. Considering the state of the central midfield there was a first team shirt just waiting to be claimed.

vuckic started making his way towards the squad and has been injured since.

In the couple of games he played our midfield got pretty much over run IIRC. Don't know if that was him or other younger midfielders like Guthrie and Lua Lua. Having a bunch of kids in defence probably didn't help either tbf.

In the couple of games he played our midfield got pretty much over run IIRC. Don't know if that was him or other younger midfielders like Guthrie and Lua Lua. Having a bunch of kids in defence probably didn't help either tbf.

only started one first team game hasn't he.....posh in the league cup in a stiffs side.

only started one first team game hasn't he.....posh in the league cup in a stiffs side.

I think he started one and came on as a sub in another. My impression of him was that he looked great going forward, not so good tracking back.

I think he started one and came on as a sub in another. My impression of him was that he looked great going forward, not so good tracking back.

thats why he's not really a central midfielder. more of a play off a centre forward in the hole type.

thats why he's not really a central midfielder. more of a play off a centre forward in the hole type.

Well there's room for one of those in the team as well. Nolan's been impersonating that role and if his half-arsed efforts are worth a first team shirt why not Vukic?

No lose transfer, if he's good keep him, if he's not get rid. Not exactly going to be costing much. Good to see we are still looking for new talent though, shame we are so poor at doing it close too home.

Well there's room for one of those in the team as well. Nolan's been impersonating that role and if his half-arsed efforts are worth a first team shirt why not Vukic?

He'd have probably have been given a chance, but like said he's been injured for ages now. Was meant to be nearing a return soon, he's been out since just after that Posh game I believe.

I was at that P'boro game and he had a horrible time of it, looked overawed by the whole thing. It didn't help that the team was a mish mash of backups and reserves, with players out of position everywhere. Not really the best game for a youngster to be judged on, but even less so a player of his ilk (ie the arcehtypal #10, allergic to defensive duties).

Already a full international at 18, I know its the Faroe Islands but that's still pretty promising.

I could be a full international for the Faroe Islands.

No you couldn't.

Ok, I would need a fake passport.

That would be a start like, then you just need some ability, or if you need to learn to fake it speak to Shola.

Already a full international at 18, I know its the Faroe Islands but that's still pretty promising.

No you couldn't.

As well as some Footballing ability.

Faroe Islands is less populated than the neighborhood I grew in, and I probably was the best goalie in my neighborhood (my team won the local championship twice). Not an exageration of my footballing qualities, it's just a very small pond. But hope he turns out to be the one-in-a-million talent that place produces.

No you couldn't.

As well as some Footballing ability.

Faroe Islands is less populated than the neighborhood I grew in, and I probably was the best goalie in my neighborhood (my team won the local championship twice). Not an exageration of my footballing qualities, it's just a very small pond. But hope he turns out to be the one-in-a-million talent that place produces.

Massimo Bonini was from San Marino, and he was a key player for Juventus winning Serie A, European Cup etc. So it can happen I guess.

My neighborhood has only produced one international footballer in all its history anyhow (Luís García of Liverpool fame)

Does anybody know if there's been Faroe Island players playing at a decent level? (I assume a few will have played in Scandinavian leagues at least)

My neighborhood has only produced one international footballer in all its history anyhow (Luís García of Liverpool fame)

Does anybody know if there's been Faroe Island players playing at a decent level? (I assume a few will have played in Scandinavian leagues at least)

Don't really know, but a quick Wiki search shows quite a few of them end up playing in Denmark. Makes sense when you consider Faroe Islands is a Danish constituent territory.