Blackburn Supporter Dies.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest malandro

get a fuckin grip with the crappy jokes. The guy died going to a football match FFS

I don't get it.

Let me explain, this is a public forum and you’re making NUFC supporters look like dickheads.

get a fuckin grip with the crappy jokes. The guy died going to a football match FFS

I don't get it.

Let me explain, this is a public forum and you’re making NUFC supporters look like dickheads.

What you see is what you get unfortunately

I don't get it.

Ok, johnny-four posts.

Guest toonlass

He speaks more sense than a lot of long time posters on here.

So sad for the family and friends of the Blackburn supporter. RIP.

Okay I was one of the witnesses and have given my evidence to the police already. The lad was on our coach to the game, and had been a number of times before.

I don't know what to say on here, just that I couldn't get to him in time. The paramedics were quick to take over just as we'd got him on his back and were starting CPR, I'd tried to stop the bleeding with my jacket and another lady was helping him before me she tried her best also. The paramedics were working on him for a while whilst I was there.

Nobody attacked him, another guy at the station filmed it all on his phone, he said that the lad had tried to header the bin.

From a Blackburn forum.

Regardless of what happened - RIP.

What was the bin doing in the air in the first place?  Or did he flick it up first?  What kind of bin was it, the only ones I've seen in grounds are those big black plastic ones.

My mind's a bit boggled as to how you "header a bin".

He tried to header the bin?

What a fuking moron. I wonder how many pints he had to think that was a good idea?

Worryingly I know of several people who would probably attempt to do the same thing in a pissed state, I'm just not sure if one of those is me.

at a guess. id say that account isnt accurate

It's what several sources are saying though, that he tried to header the bin.

if it is indeed true, its gotta be the most pointless death ever.

who the fuck headers a bin

My understanding is that when you 'header' something that the object in question is usually in the air and that bins normally reside on the ground.  So who or what caused the bin to be in mid-air when he decided he was going to header it?

My understanding is that when you 'header' something that the object in question is usually in the air and that bins normally reside on the ground.  So who or what caused the bin to be in mid-air when he decided he was going to header it?

Someone else threw it up in the air, apparently.

Okay I was one of the witnesses and have given my evidence to the police already. The lad was on our coach to the game, and had been a number of times before.

I don't know what to say on here, just that I couldn't get to him in time. The paramedics were quick to take over just as we'd got him on his back and were starting CPR, I'd tried to stop the bleeding with my jacket and another lady was helping him before me she tried her best also. The paramedics were working on him for a while whilst I was there.

Nobody attacked him, another guy at the station filmed it all on his phone, he said that the lad had tried to header the bin.

From a Blackburn forum.

Regardless of what happened - RIP.

thing is tho he starts by saying he was a witness then ends by saying the guy with the footage on his phone says he tried to header the bin. If he was a witness he would have saw the guy try to header the bin

Someone else threw it up in the air, apparently.

someone blantantly thew it at him

Surely if you're stupid enough to throw a bin up in the air in a crowded concourse then you have to accept the possibility that it's going to brain someone on the way down.  If the guy did actually try and header it hw might have thought it was an inflatable or something if he didn't imagine people are stupid enough to hoss bins up int he air for a laugh.