Newcastle United v Coventry - Wednesday 17th Feb, 7.45pm

Guest toonlass

For this match probably it's a bad thing that WBA haven't won yesterday as now our players and our mastermind Chris won't see that much urgency to win our game. One point today would be enough for top of the table, so lets go out for a 0-0. Hope I'm totally wrong here, obviously and hope that everyone will give 110% and will go out for a win tonight.

In the centre of the park we are dogshite, plenty of closing down but zero attacking creativity. However, on the flanks, on our day, we can tear anyone apart.

Ok we are missing Enrique, but Van Aanholt has shown that he is a dangerous player indeed. In addition, assuming Jonas makes it (who is undoubtably a better player at home) we will cause Coventry problems.

On the right hand side we have a much more rounded player than Jonas, in Routledge, who given half a chance will carve open an opportunity from cutting infield or delivering a good ball from wide. I also think that Simpson has improved on the front foot since Roueledge has arrived, despite lacking devensively at times.

If we get the service right from these area's, then Carroll will have a field day. If we don't Carroll might as well not play.

2-0

Apparently my mate got me a ticket 2 rows back in the corner, presumably meaning the very front of the stand. Is it good there right at the front? Should I look to move further back/will I be able to?

Apparently my mate got me a ticket 2 rows back in the corner, presumably meaning the very front of the stand. Is it good there right at the front? Should I look to move further back/will I be able to?

will depend what block, those that will be impossible to move back will also be the ones where there no need though.

will depend what block, those that will be impossible to move back will also be the ones where there no need though.

I think he said it was the second from the left (2nd closest to away fans)

On NUFC.com it says that Shola won't feature in this game due to a hamstring injury that will keep him out for a few weeks.........

How the fuck can this have happened?  He plays like he doesn't see a ball from one Saturday to the next!!  His fitness record beggers belief!

I think he said it was the second from the left (2nd closest to away fans)

doubt you'll be able to move then, but should be a cracking atmosphere There anyway

Guest Roger Kint

Crowd tonight?

Just under 40k my guess

Aye they've dipped a bit recently. Wonder why.....

3 home games since the Xmas period falling on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The Friday one being our 3rd highest this season and the other two almost exactly what we usually get midweek, not exactly dipping at all