Newcastle United 4 - 1 Coventry City - 17/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 17

Dave

If i was a single bloke,i'd be out ethnic cleansing now.

:kasper:

Missed the whole thing. I cannot believe how badly I've got the days muddled up this week. I thought tonight was Tuesday. Fucks sake. :lol:

Missed the whole thing. I cannot believe how badly I've got the days muddled up this week. I thought tonight was Tuesday. Fucks sake. :lol:

Can you think Saturday is Friday please? :aww:

Can you think Saturday is Friday please? :aww:

and that Sunday is Monday.  Oooh that would be annoying walking in to work on a Sunday morning thinking it's Monday.

just got in. FREEZING !

good all round performance but guthrie MOM.

from the moment loven grabbed the ball on the touchline to take the penalty it was a definite goal - he looked really focused and composed.

definite penalty . second yellow as routledge looked set to score.

great air shot from Best to set up taylor!

Harper - Solid enough, one dodgy moment.  6

Simpson - Looks much better with a proper winger in front of him.  6.5

Williamson - Solid, a couple of misplaced headers but looks a very good foil for Colo.  7

Coloccini - He's the f***ing boss.  8

Van Aanholt - Did ok, a little too negative in possession but defended well enough.  6

Routledge - Tore them a new arsehole, pace, trickery, crossing and what a f***ing goal, my motm.  9

Guthrie - HAS to stay in the middle, but probably wont. Has his weaknesses but I absolutely love his right foot.  8

Nolan - Better in that he was involved in two key moments in either half, still the weak link in the midfield though.  6

Jonas - He would be 'f***ing dynamite' if he had an end product, beat his man so many times I lost count.  8.5

Carroll - Still poor on the ground but I coudn't care less if he continutes to score with his head, fair play.  7

Lovenkrands - Should have scored his header, covered a little too much ground if anything.  6

Best - First impressions aren't great tbh, but we'll see.  5

Pancrate - Fair play to him, ran around and was involved in the final goal.  6

R Taylor - Nice enough finish.  6

Guest michaelfoster

Enjoyed that. Decent performance, some canny goals, a good win. Guthrie & Routledge did well amongst others.

Was the pen/red card correct?

Yeah i think so from my seat, wouldnt of been a straight red but was deffo worth a 2nd yellow