Newcastle United 4 - 1 Coventry City - 17/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 17

Dave

Guthrie getting praise again, Lowes and Martin seem to think it's all to do with confidence though, and not so much about him playing in his best position.

The latter obviously causing the former of course.

Agreed. They were going on more about Guthrie feeling wanted because he's always picked. It's a possibility, but it seems like its more obvious that it's him playing in the middle that's doing it.

Routledge Guthrie and Jonas aren't bad midfielders even by PL standards. We just need someone to play alongside Guthrie that isn't a fucking liability.

Glad for Routledge to get his first one. I'm confident he'll do well for us in the next years.

Yeah defo.  A few of my spurs mates slagged him off for no end product, so glad he got a goal.  May have been a hit and hope screamer, but hell it's still a goal and an important one when 1 down at home.

Guest guinness_fiend

Glad for Routledge to get his first one. I'm confident he'll do well for us in the next years.

Yeah defo.  A few of my spurs mates slagged him off for no end product, so glad he got a goal.  May have been a hit and hope screamer, but hell it's still a goal and an important one when 1 down at home.

Your avatar scares me.

Your avatar scares me.

Glad you noticed, I just made it this evening.  Felt like a change having the xmas one still on here.  Is yours a teddy bear peeking with one eye?

Guest guinness_fiend

Your avatar scares me.

Glad you noticed, I just made it this evening.  Felt like a change having the xmas one still on here.  Is yours a teddy bear peaking with one eye?

Teddy bear?  TEDDY BEAR?!  It's a, er, Domo-Kun.

I'm glad we sorted that out...

:tumbleweed:

Your avatar scares me.

Glad you noticed, I just made it this evening.  Felt like a change having the xmas one still on here.  Is yours a teddy bear peaking with one eye?

Teddy bear?  TEDDY BEAR?!  It's a, er, Domo-Kun.

I'm glad we sorted that out...

:tumbleweed:

ahhh.. thanks for the education on that...  :blush:

Is she your girl friend? if she isn't you should give her a call.

http://bhlaab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/b532nh-057824.jpg