Newcastle United 4 - 1 Coventry City - 17/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 17

Dave

just done my tesco online shopping, cant wait till my delivery slot tomorrow

is anything actually happening...?????????

reckon we should bring best and ranger on, on the grounds carroll hasnt scored yet.

What time's your delivery slot?  My bets on between 11 and 1.  Also do Tesco do that thing where you can select a certain slot which helps the environment because they already have a van in the area at that time?  Asda do.  If Tesco do, did you choose such a slot?  Cheers.

what the f***!!!! how!!!

out of all the options i chose between 11 and 1.

i chose that time as it was 50p cheaper than the earlier ones

Guest guinness_fiend

Crowd getting a bit grumpy.

Because we've yet to score?  We've only been playing twenty-five minutes.  Jehovah on a jeep...

reckon we should bring best and ranger on, on the grounds carroll hasnt scored yet.

What time's your delivery slot?  My bets on between 11 and 1.  Also do Tesco do that thing where you can select a certain slot which helps the environment because they already have a van in the area at that time?  Asda do.  If Tesco do, did you choose such a slot?  Cheers.

Apparently UPS in America use routes that do as many left turns as possible to save on fuel, not sure how it works though.

I can confirm that Tesco do such slots

what the f***!!!! how!!!

out of all the options i chose between 11 and 1.

i chose that time as it was 50p cheaper than the earlier ones

:lol: Get in.