Newcastle United 6 - 1 Barnsley - 06/03/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Nate

Guest icemanblue

What a second half! Just got back and I'm still buzzing. Being there when Jonas scored a screamer in off the bar, AND got the mask out will stay with me for the rest of my life. f***ing awesome!

Wonder how many people would have predicted reactions to Championship games like this at the start of the season?

Certainly not me, but that was special.

What a performance, what a scoreline, great atmosphere, amazing goal from Jonas. All in all a fantastic day.

Agreed with all excvept atmosphere, thought it was utterly piss poor which is a shame considering we raped them.

Similar to Cardiff tbh. If away teams bring a lot of fans our fans do more to out-sing them. Therefore, a good atmosphere occurs. Their fans got ridiculed left, right and centre from sections of our support which was funny and the lads did marvellous on the pitch. Certaintly makes going out tonight a very happy occassion. We're Newcastle and yes, we are, actually, going to win the league. See you in Barca in 2 years boys. O0

Guest The_Scoreboard

What a performance, what a scoreline, great atmosphere, amazing goal from Jonas. All in all a fantastic day.

Agreed with all excvept atmosphere, thought it was utterly piss poor which is a shame considering we raped them.

and where were you sat?  ???

Probably Level 7 - He's jsut a miserable fuck though. O0

It wasn't as good as it has been. Usually I'd have been fucked off but I'm riddled with cold so I wasn't arsed.

just got back. fantastic win and i was privileged to see the spiderman mask. it was disappointing that we gave them a consolation and that jose got injured. it also would be nicer if forest lost instead of west brom, but only miserable people can complain when we win 6-1  ;D

Guest thefishman

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/97487891.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F553CE33AFF5F7C0D00E09EA74A9F7CE4A16EFF914CF76DCA9

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/97487885.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F506C6C136EE10F0970E09EA74A9F7CE4A09D7C80062416584

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/97487914.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5D26B86D56CE015580E09EA74A9F7CE4ADE9326F49D61310F

Quality

All here, http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=newcastle&assetType=image&ep=2

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/97487891.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F553CE33AFF5F7C0D00E09EA74A9F7CE4A16EFF914CF76DCA9

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/97487885.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F506C6C136EE10F0970E09EA74A9F7CE4A09D7C80062416584

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/97487914.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5D26B86D56CE015580E09EA74A9F7CE4ADE9326F49D61310F

Quality

Looks more like a gimp than Spiderman

Guest The_Scoreboard

It wasn't as good as it has been. Usually I'd have been f***ed off but I'm riddled with cold so I wasn't arsed.

aye but piss poor was way off. Some good spells of singing but a fair bit of piss taking at the away fans throughout the game. I changed seat for this one, moving 30 odd seats further into the corner but no one immediately around me was standing up or singing. boring tw@ts :rolleyes: about the game, WOW proper good times for a change, shame we HAVE to go up ;D

What great day, cheered me right up, Jonas and his fkn superb goal and then the mask but the ball boy taking a dive over the barriers when Barnsley got that corner in the 1st half :lol:

Level 7. Not just saying it to get a bite or owt because the general Level 7 vs the rest of the ground bollocks irritates me. I thought the atmosphere in level 7 was decent but didn't hear the rest of the ground until a loud burst near the end.

Level 7. Not just saying it to get a bite or owt because the general Level 7 vs the rest of the ground bollocks irritates me. I thought the atmosphere in level 7 was decent but didn't hear the rest of the ground until a loud burst near the end.

I can hardly hear Level 7 from in my seat either.

I was in Level 7 with some mates and everyone was standing up (which I love) except for the two rows of guys behind me. So that forced us to sit down and the row in front etc.

It really annoyed us, expecially as one guy was rude about it. I agree the atmosphere wasn't quite as good as normal, it didn't really get going until we were 3-0. Still good though. Great attendance too  :thup:

That Jonas goal and then the mask was just amazing. One of those moments that will stick with me forever. Not just a tap in but a fucking screamer!!!

We should have had 10 tbh and I'm gutted we conceded!!

Also agree that the Barnsley fans had the biggest amount of numpties seen yet this season. They were being absolute cunts round the town.

That Jonas goal and then the mask was just amazing. One of those moments that will stick with me forever. Not just a tap in but a fucking screamer!!!

We should have had 10 tbh and I'm gutted we conceded!!

Also agree that the Barnsley fans had the biggest amount of numpties seen yet this season. They were being absolute cunts round the town.

A couple of Barnsley fans got the Metro back the same time as me. Told me that pedro was a total cunt. I wasn't having any of it like.

Accoustics in the ground are shite tbf.

Accoustics in the ground are shite tbf.

Aye that must be what it is.