Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

I saw the kid , absolutely shocking. Saying that , some of our fans were cunts today , saw a few broken seats and one stupid cunt who looked about 13 threw it towards the boro fans.

Dirty, cowardly smoggie bastards threw a brick outside the ground and it hit a 13 year old bairn from our bus on the head, splitting his head open.

I saw the kid , absolutely shocking. Saying that , some of our fans were cunts today , saw a few broken seats and one stupid cunt who looked about 13 threw it towards the boro fans.

Good it will teach them for doing it to us like they did in December, not including the other objects they threw and the bags of piss.

No doubt it will be all over the papers and such about how we ripped out theirs seats and such tomorrow, unlike us who just said fuck all and got on with it.

Jesus that was painful viewing, but we'll take the point.  Second half they absolutely battered us for about half an hour.  Not sure if it's just me but could Harper not have done...anything for their first goal ???

Which bus were you on? Spring Gardens? Coz it must have been same lad that was sitting two seats infront of me on the bus

Guest Wally_McFool

You mean this one.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9016/trophyvirgins.jpg

The words chips shoulders and huge spring to mind.  ;D

Guest toonlass

Which bus were you on? Spring Gardens? Coz it must have been same lad that was sitting two seats infront of me on the bus

aye. The bairn looked white as a sheet when he got on the bus, pleased he got a bit more colour in his cheeks by the time we got back. His dad was saying he was walking along and he saw something fly past and then the bairn was covered with blood. Poor bairn.

aye. The bairn looked white as a sheet when he got on the bus, pleased he got a bit more colour in his cheeks by the time we got back. His dad was saying he was walking along and he saw something fly past and then the bairn was covered with blood. Poor bairn.

Shite that like, hope the bairn's ok.

s**** that like, hope the bairn's ok.

Aye it was a pi** take like. I was getting really annoyed. I was looking out the window and i saw his dad walking with him and his son with a bandage on his head and i was fuming. The police were really poor today tbh.

Guest BooBoo

It's a blow Williamson being out for a month, not really sure what to make of Hall yet. He was obviously signed as back up yet could get a good run of games now. He better be up to it.

s**** that like, hope the bairn's ok.

Aye it was a pi** take like. I was getting really annoyed. I was looking out the window and i saw his dad walking with him and his son with a bandage on his head and i was fuming. The police were really poor today tbh.

They were last season too, I saw an old boy bleeding and people were trying to get the police to go over and help, and they just stood there like lemons doing fuck all.

Hall has looked alright when he's played tbf to him. Ronaldo will be waiting for a fuck up now he'll be playing though, probably has a link to his 'he's shite' quote readied in a word document on his computer.

Sounds about right re Ron.

The back four could be interesting on Weds: Enrique, Hall, Kadar, Simpson???

Hughton has said colo will be fit for weds. Per caulkin on twitter

Bit unlucky to draw but we've got a team worthy of the name now.  Even if we don't make the playoffs this year - with a crippled Pompey and Hull coming down, we'll stroll this league next year - McDonald will get over 20 goals himself.

Best of luck next season.