When do you think we will seal it?

Steggy

Would love it to be Peterborough, but I think it'll be Sheffield United on Bank holiday Monday, Bristol won't get anything at Forest away next week and we will probably draw with Peterborough.

Would love it to be Peterborough, but I think it'll be Sheffield United on Bank holiday Monday, Bristol won't get anything at Forest away next week and we will probably draw with Peterborough.

Hope you're taking the piss? They're even worse than Scunthorpe. We shouldn't win - we should demolish them.

Hope you're taking the piss? They're even worse than Scunthorpe. We shouldn't win - we should demolish them.

Yes, true. However I'm going and the last time I seen us win on the road was Fat Sam's first game.

Guest Phil K

Forest are away at Bristol City. If we beat them can easily see them losing there.

Bristol are playing very well at the moment.

They are scoring well, and Forest aren't getting many.

Guest Geordiesned

If it's decided on Easter Monday then I hope it's as a result of us winning and not Forest dropping points against Cardiff earlier.

If it's decided on Easter Monday then I hope it's as a result of us winning and not Forest dropping points against Cardiff earlier.

I hope that it's both then we have two celebrations instead of one.

Guest jonlane86

Yes, true. However I'm going and the last time I seen us win on the road was Fat Sam's first game.

Ditto, Barnsley (a) has been the closest to changing that record, though I was at Bristol too......

Ditto, Barnsley (a) has been the closest to changing that record, though I was at Bristol too......

Broke my bad run at Doncaster on Tuesday :celb:

Aye, either Barnsley or Leicester away was closest for me.

Broke my bad run at Doncaster on Tuesday :celb:

Hopefully this will be the case for me at Peterborough. I've not seen us win away since 1-0 at the mackems in (I think) 2003.  :blush: