When do you think we will seal it?

Steggy

Think - QPR Away

Hope - Nots Forrest Home

No such team as Nots Forrest :nope:

Oh, I agree. I didn't half fuck it up. Better correct that shit.

Guest The_Scoreboard

if we are talking mathamatically, i dont think its possible to do it by the Forest game

quick look and i reckon if we win the next 4 including forest and they get nothing then they could only equal our points total at best :snod:

if we are talking mathamatically, i dont think its possible to do it by the Forest game

quick look and i reckon if we win the next 4 including forest and they get nothing then they could only equal our points total at best :snod:

actually yeah you'd be right.  tho if Forest dont pick up a point in the next 3 games id imagine they wont be 3rd anymore

If Forest win all of their matches and lose to us, and we win all of our matches then allowing for our far superior goal difference we would be promoted with a win at the Peterborough away game, although we'd technically need a point from the Sheffield United game (or if Forest don't win their match against Cardiff it has much the same effect) on the monday to be mathematically certain.

We'd need Forest to lose once, Posh (h) and Palace (h), as well as Leicester to drop points once against Cov (h) and Reading (h), Swansea and Cardiff would also probably need to drop a point somewhere if we were to secure promotion at home to Forest.

Most likely, if we keep winning, is one of the home games against Sheff Utd or Blackpool.

Championship is likely to be the Ipswich home game.

Obviously this is only if we keep winning.  :thup:

We're 9 points ahead of Forest with 27 points left for them to win. If we win both our games in hand, we'll be 15 points ahead, meaning only 3 more wins would suffice (assuming one of those wins is against Forest).

We'll do it against Sheffield United.

IF we go up, whenever that may be, I hope the players and management get the reception they deserve for a very professional job well done. However there's not going to be the celebrations of previous promotion days because this time it's regarded as "we're just going back to where we should never have been relegated from" whereas before we felt like a 2nd tier club on the up.

This team have probably had it tougher that previous promotion teams as they have had to cope with a lot going on in the background but they've kept their heads down, battled very well and deserve a great ovation.

I think forest can get a max of 24 points from their remaining games but thats them on title winning form.

That means them winning all but one game. Not likely in their current form, is it?

I'll go out on a limb and say that two wins will be enough when it's all said and done (third place will end at 82 points max)

I hate threads like these. We'll seal it whenever we seal, but for now we should stop being so smug, or Forest might serve some humble pie for us.

Shut up you melon. I was just curious to see when people thought/hoped we would gain promotion, if they thought we would at all.

I hate threads like these. We'll seal it whenever we seal, but for now we should stop being so smug, or Forest might serve some humble pie for us.

Shut up you melon. I was just curious to see when people thought/hoped we would gain promotion, if they thought we would at all.

Not directed at you, btw. Just my opinion on us talking about "when" we will be promoted. Your OP did a good job of covering both view, tbh.

15 (FIFTEEEEEN) points when we win our game in hand...

Sorry for being optimistic.  Oh, and Forest lost against the mighty Barns-er-ly the other night, and we know how class they are.