When do you think we will seal it?

Steggy

Already have, apparently

David Moyes, Martin O'Neill, Mick McCarthy and Chris Hughton were the Premier League managers who attended Keith Alexander's funeral at Lincoln cathedral on Monday, when they heard an outspoken eulogy from the Bishop of Lincoln. Unfortunately there were not many representatives of major English clubs' boardrooms to hear the Right Rev John Saxbee's homily that it was only "the curse of racism" that prevented Alexander from managing more glamorous clubs than Macclesfield, Peterborough United and Lincoln City.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/18/glenn-hoddle-nigeria-police-investigation

I hate threads like these. We'll seal it whenever we seal, but for now we should stop being so smug, or Forest might serve some humble pie for us.

I know what you mean, but Forest seem to have dropped all their cooking utensils on the floor and everything in the kitchen has gone off. The chances of them producing a decent pie of any variety are minimal.

Reading are the other form side in the League at the moment - I think we'll get a draw there

interestingly we're almost out of the "playoff" range of point and into the historic automatic promotion range

What is worth pointing out is that we still need 4- 5 wins to be sure - this IS a tough division to get out of

Guest bobthemag

Reading are the other form side in the League at the moment - I think we'll get a draw there

interestingly we're almost out of the "playoff" range of point and into the historic automatic promotion range

What is worth pointing out is that we still need 4- 5 wins to be sure - this IS a tough division to get out of

Forest have 2 winnable home games too. Could get a bit tighter in the next 2 weeks.

Peterborough away

I would love to think this, but I'm going to that match and I've seen us win away once in quite a few games (though, few draws I suppose).

:undecided:

If we beat Forest I'm sure the momentum will see us win that one too (and it is the bottom team in the league after all). Forest are gash away so will probably lose as well.

Peterborough away

I would love to think this, but I'm going to that match and I've seen us win away once in quite a few games (though, few draws I suppose).

:undecided:

If we beat Forest I'm sure the momentum will see us win that one too (and it is the bottom team in the league after all). Forest are gash away so will probably lose as well.

I'll make sure my lucky socks are clean.  ;D

Guest cla1dwa

we're 1/200 to go up, so that's as good as done. beat forest and it's two wins from now on in. even if they beat us we can lose just as many as we've lost all year.

i think blackpool at home. we'll beat peterborough and sheffield united having drawn with forest. forest pick up a draw at some point and a scrappy 2-1 against blackpool sends us up.

Forest are the team under pressure, so I can see them losing to us at home and them folding against Bristol city while we despatch bottom club Peterborough with ease, sealing promotion.

I can also see us giving Roy Keane's Ipswich a thrashing like we did against Brian Little's Leicester.