Doncaster v Newcastle - 19:45 Tuesday 23/03/10 pre-match thread

Guest toonlass

Keep Loven for Forrest no way would I risk him tomorrow.

Just for a change

---------------Harps

Simo----Willi-------Colo------Jose

Panc-----Guth------Nolan----Jonas

----------------Rout

---------------Carroll

Isn't/Wasn't Pancrate a striker as well as a winger?

Dunno, swap em over then, just thought Routledge had the pace to get on the end of Carrolls flickons.

I would prefer Ranger if I had my way but it seems he is out of favour but its nailed on to be Best again anyway.

Do my eyes decieve me!? A Skirge pre-match lineup that doesn't include Ranger? :kasper:

He's hated

:lol:

Fact is Hughton will pick Best as he signed him, would love to think he seen what we all did on Saturday would would have the balls to drop him but he won't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8572945.stm

Newcastle have won 22 league games this season, which is 15 more than they managed in the whole of last season's miserable campaign in the Premier League.

They just can't resist putting the boot in can they... obviously written by some green-eyed championship team supporter... or more likely fan.  :angry:

Where is people drinking pre-match in Doncaster ?

The Eden Arms in nearby Edenthorpe is a pretty good drinkig hole in Doncaster, about 3-4 miles from the ground and not far off the M18 if anyone on a bus/car is headig in that way a little early.

Guest toonlass

Lovenkrands won't play, he left for Copenhagen today :)

Source?

Probably the Danish fan club's meeting with Peter last week. Anyway it says on .cock that he is hoped to be back for the Forest game.

Lovenkrands won't play, he left for Copenhagen today :)

Source?

Probably the Danish fan club's meeting with Peter last week. Anyway it says on .cock that he is hoped to be back for the Forest game.

Saw that they met with him but I would think the club would want him around to get him ready for Forest.

Last time Joey Barton played at Donny

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/20/article-1020708-02EC0D7D0000044D-338_468x286.jpg

I'm pretty sure their is a few clubs where you will have a similar picture of the last time Barton played against them.

Last time Joey Barton played at Donny

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/20/article-1020708-02EC0D7D0000044D-338_468x286.jpg

I'm pretty sure their is a few clubs where you will have a similar picture of the last time Barton played against them.

hes a popular fellow